I wonder where white supremacist J. Fields Jr got the idea of using a car...

ALso, your Race Card play is noted and dismissed.

You are a piece of shit for smearing good people like that.

Want to take a poll of WHO racists voted for last November???.....LOL

If you don't limit the poll to just white racists, I would love to take that poll, and put large sums of money on it.

My point stands. You are a piece of shit for smearing good people like that.

Knock that shit off.

Great, so let's take a look at one of those democrats. Robert Byrd, a former leader of the KKK and, according to Hillary Clinton herself, an American Hero and one of her greatest mentors!

You were saying?

Maybe we should replace the statue with Byrd, wearing his Klan robe mentoring Hillary?

Mr. fuckhead, I am not here to "defend" either Byrd or Clinton......
Byrd apologized for his youthful affection for the KKK
Trump STILL admires the Klan's ideology....

In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

Makes no difference what he said, right. If he were Trump you'd say he took to damn long to say it. Oh, and you don't rise to those ranks in the KKK overnight unless you did some truly evil terrible shit.

And Hillary admired him so much that she called him an American hero and one of her greatest mentors.

ALso, your Race Card play is noted and dismissed.

You are a piece of shit for smearing good people like that.

Want to take a poll of WHO racists voted for last November???.....LOL

Depends on what you consider racist. Hillary claimed a former leader of the KKK as a hero and one of her greatest mentors. So I guess a vote for her would be considered racist by anyone with a brain.

Funny how he commented on DEMOCRATS, and you defended DEMOCRATS, by talking NOT about democrats, but only NORTHER democrats.

That was a subtle changing of the subject.

In other words, it was a lie.

Because you know that what Pop said was true, but you can't admit it.

Lying is not good for you.

Moronic.......I NEVER would say that some democrats are racists......but I would readily state that most racists ARE republicans.....

Marking yourself as a dishonest, brainless partisan.

Please answer the premise that I posed.......Yes or No that MOST racists would readily vote republican???.....

A simple answer would be great to get things off your chest, don't you think??? LOL

The terrorist new "weapon of choice" is a vehicle......and James Alex Fields Jr. certainly learned his lesson from fellow Islamist terrorists.......Interesting the way scum bucket terrorists learn from one another.....

So Fields is a Muslim? He practices Islam? I had no idea, I thought he was just a run of the mill racist, halfwit, ignorant scumbag...

Cars have been used to commit crime since they were invented. Duh!

So Fields is a Muslim? He practices Islam? I had no idea, I thought he was just a run of the mill racist, halfwit, ignorant scumbag...

Your reading comprehension closely matches my parakeet's.......
(what an ignorant :asshole:)

Be proud right wingers......LOL

Please answer the premise that I posed.......Yes or No that MOST racists would readily vote republican???.....

A simple answer would be great to get things off your chest, don't you think??? LOL
Do you ever tire of posting dumb as shit.................Mr. GNAT................

Liberals label all who do not agree............color me shocked.............COLOR......OH NO.........THAT COULD BE RACIST..........

OMFG.

Your reading comprehension closely matches my parakeet's.......
(what an ignorant :asshole:)

Be proud right wingers......LOL

Really? Perhaps it's the way you write? Like a third grader... or like one of those people who thinks that by using more words they appear more intelligent than they are...

The terrorist new "weapon of choice" is a vehicle......and James Alex Fields Jr. certainly learned his lesson from fellow Islamist terrorists.......Interesting the way scum bucket terrorists learn from one another.....

You see, by using the word "fellow" before "Islamist terrorists" you have linked Fields to Islam. Now, if you had simply said, "James Alex Fields Jr. certainly learned his lesson from Islamist terrorists" or "James Alex Fields Jr. certainly learned his lesson from fellow terrorists" you would have better conveyed your thoughts.

Now, I realize that you will read this and think to yourself, "Huh, he's right." That's okay, I know that you will never admit it, in fact you'll probably quote this post, call me some names like "right winger" or some such shit, do your best to insult me, think you've scored some points with your sycophantic friends and move on. You know what? That's okay, I don't mind.

Oh, and for future reference, I'm not a "right winger."

Thanks, have a nice evening...

And since you're as big a racist that exist on this planet, you start. Who did you vote for?

Forum List

Back