I Wonder What They Did For Gov. Walker To Give Them $3477.00????

Stick it up your ass.

I have no interest in you in that way, sorry to disappoint you.

Now that YOU'VE had your ass thoroughly kicked in here, would you like to present that list of Walker family members and 'cronies' who took teaching jobs form qualified, non-tenured teachers? Even just a few relatives would prove you correct. Can we see your evidence?

Please?

Can you show me where I said Walker family members and cronies were taking teaching jobs?

If you look back all I said was that Walker was out to destroy teacher unions which, in turn, would allow school board members and school administrators to give their friends and relatives jobs in place of non-tenured teachers.

Please post my exact comment where I specifically said that teaching jobs were going to WALKER family members and cronies.

I'll be waiting.

Again.....Can you show me where I said Walker family members and cronies were taking teaching jobs?

Please?

Nope. But stripping them of collective bargaining rights are after they agreed to pay more for their benefits in order to help out the state, you dumbfuck.

Yeah, he did it to 'go after' the teachers, not not give the local districts the ability to KEEP the teachers by renegotiating benefits packages and costs.

Moron.

The ONLY reason he did that was to "go after" teacher unions (which are comprised of teachers you know). And his goal is to destroy teacher unions and enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters.

And he did that because he is a "Koch sucker" which was proven when that phony call was made to him and recorded.

You said it right here dude.. You are frothing at the mouth so much you cannot even remember what you have said.

Go smoke a joint and chill already.

Yeah, he did it to 'go after' the teachers, not not give the local districts the ability to KEEP the teachers by renegotiating benefits packages and costs.

Moron.

The ONLY reason he did that was to "go after" teacher unions (which are comprised of teachers you know). And his goal is to destroy teacher unions and enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters.

And he did that because he is a "Koch sucker" which was proven when that phony call was made to him and recorded.

You said it right here dude.. You are frothing at the mouth so much you cannot even remember what you have said.

Really dude? You are reading that "I said Walker family members and cronies were taking teaching jobs" in that post?

You must have gone to school in Pennsylvania too.

Hmmmm.....Conservative must have run away.

Last edited:
So you are saying that inline with the GOP War on Women, Walker pays WOMEN "the bottom end of the salary range nationally for that job."
Thank you!!! :badgrin:

if that is what you got out of my post, your dumber than I thought... and that is saying something.
I was merely making CON$erviNutzis eat their own words, as I always do, but it obviously went over your head.

CON$ claimed Obama was waging a war on women because he paid them less than men, so I simply applied the same GOP standard for a War On Women to Walker!!!
Get it now pinhead?????

So what does that say about the democrat BEFORE Walker. Atleast Walker gave her a raise, unless she had a green energy company or was a minority, she's not getting cash from they hypocrats

Really dude? You are reading that "I said Walker family members and cronies were taking teaching jobs" in that post?

You implied that was Walker's intention.

No attacks on family.

~Oddball

You implied that was Walker's intention.

No attacks on family.

~Oddball

I "implied" nothing of the sort. I can't help what ignorant morons like you read in to it. :cuckoo:

you also forgot to mention this part from your link, dufus...

The Republican governor wasn't available for comment Friday. His spokesman, Cullen Werwie, referred questions to Walker's top aide, Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch, who said the governor established the program because he felt it was important to mirror the private sector and provide rewards for outstanding work.

"It is a tool for a manager to go in and say this person truly set themselves apart," Huebsch said.

Agency managers must find the money within their own budgets, he added; the state doesn't provide money specifically for merit compensation.

As for the increased salary of the Asst. Attorney General going to $104,730 from $101,730, that still puts her in the bottom end of the salary range nationally for that job,
Assistant Attorney General Salary Survey
which is $99,000 to $140,000.

Bunch of whiny babies.

Must be a hell of a thing when people actually get merit pay for good work.

Good for Walker. Hope this recall bs backfires on the Unions and the Dems.

Will have to wait for Gooseys take on that.

You implied that was Walker's intention. You must have been home schooled by your No Family Attacks.
even against douche-nozzle, parental attacks are a no no here. reported.

you also forgot to mention this part from your link, dufus...

The Republican governor wasn't available for comment Friday. His spokesman, Cullen Werwie, referred questions to Walker's top aide, Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch, who said the governor established the program because he felt it was important to mirror the private sector and provide rewards for outstanding work.

"It is a tool for a manager to go in and say this person truly set themselves apart," Huebsch said.

Agency managers must find the money within their own budgets, he added; the state doesn't provide money specifically for merit compensation.

As for the increased salary of the Asst. Attorney General going to $104,730 from $101,730, that still puts her in the bottom end of the salary range nationally for that job,
Assistant Attorney General Salary Survey
which is $99,000 to $140,000.

Bunch of whiny babies.

Must be a hell of a thing when people actually get merit pay for good work.

Good for Walker. Hope this recall bs backfires on the Unions and the Dems.

Will have to wait for Gooseys take on that.

If the merit pay was awarded during plush times I would have no problem with it at all. In fact, I support bonuses to good workers (I get them myself for performance).

But when the Governor (who prides himself on fiscal restraint according to the article) OK's them at the same time the state is facing a 143 million dollar shortfall, and one of the recipients is (from the link) Assistant Attorney General Maria Lazar, who defended Walker's collective bargaining law in an open meetings challenge and has handled the state's defense of Republican redistricting legislation then it stinks to high heaven.

And....(from the link) Deputy Attorney General Kevin St. John, who defended the collective bargaining law in front of the state Supreme Court, got a $2.51-an-hour raise in March that adds up to more than $5,000 per year and brings his pay to $134,307.

And, according to the link....The Justice Department handed out raises even after it warned budget cuts had forced it to reduce grants from its Sexual Assault Victim Services program by 42.5 percent

And, according to the link.....The bonuses and raises come as the system absorbs a $250 million cut in the 2011-13 state budget as well as another $46 million in additional cuts this year. Tuition has gone up by at least 5.5 percent across system campuses.

No wonder, according to the link that......The Republican governor wasn't available for comment Friday.

Wow. You gotta love it when people comment on links and articles they must not have read. :eusa_whistle:

You implied that was Walker's intention. You must have been home schooled by your No Family Attacks.
even against douche-nozzle, parental attacks are a no no here. reported.

Who attacked a family member???

Guess you missed this part:

Agency managers must find the money within their own budgets, he added; the state doesn't provide money specifically for merit compensation.[/quote]

sublime made a disparaging remark about your parents. It was reported, and dealt with by the mods.

Remarks like that do not bother me at all since I know how passionate the arguments can get in here. But they are against the rules.

Thanks, man. :eusa_shifty:

like I said, you may be a douche-nozzle, but family is off limits. no exceptions.

And you may be a lying, phony hypocrite but I would do the same for you. :lol:

Forum List

Back