I wonder what the sneaky little bastard is up to.

I wonder what the sheaky little bastard is up to

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Loofah

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, this thread/poll failed epically...

How sad...

Well, when the poll question is "I wonder what the sneaky little bastard is up to?", and the possible answers are yes, no, or loofah, it was kind of predestined.:)
It leaves much to the imagination.:D

Last edited:
Then there must be some hidden question to which I am not privy.

This is what I see:

Poll Options
Yes
No
Loofah

If you're referring to the typo, I tend to overlook those in hopes that others will overlook mine.:)

This is what I see:

Poll Options
Yes
No
Loofah

If you're referring to the typo, I tend to overlook those in hopes that others will overlook mine.:)
the poll makes ZERO sense

Rove realizes that the Tea Baggers have shot the GOP in the head. This is bad short term for them to gain Senate control, but long term the Baggers will want a place at the GOP table and they will insist on NO COMPROMISE ON ANYTHING.

Doesn't that make you feel tingly all over?

Yes, we could use a whole lot less Fail these days.

I'm tired of Progressive Liberal Republicans screwing things up so that Dem fanboys can vote in Progressive Liberal Democrats to take Fail to historic levels...

Progressive is going down, it's just the way it is as both sides, Dem/Rep ran the country as Progressives.

This is what I see:

Poll Options
Yes
No
Loofah

the poll makes ZERO sense

It never was intended to make any sense.
Well except for the Loofa.

You know the Guy, Bush's ex political advisor, Mr. Karl Rove.
I know he is not sitting this one out.

When I saw the thread title, it was logical to assume you were talking about Obama. I was going to reply that he was probably on the golf course or on vacation!:razz:

He is the genius credited with the results of the 2006 and 2008 elections. That is why his advice is so widely sought this time.

He also claims he's the one who told W not to respond to his critics. I wouldn't use the word "genius" and "Rove" in the same sentence.

Oh crap, I just did...

Why was this topic randomly bumped after so long? Oh well. While in Rome...

130729-rove.jpg

Forum List

Back