I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

Idiot he had no control who his mother was but Trump picked the prostitute for his wife. Obamas mother wasn't the first lady but Trumps prostitute wife would be. Are you that big of a idiot. Your so full of hate that you can't see this.

You calling Trump's wife a prostitute just proves how utterly ignorant you are...and ignoring the fact Obamie's mammy was white trash reveals you're an Obama Butt sniffer
What relevance does Obama's mother have to this thread? She is certainly not running for office and neither is her son. The background of a potential first lady is certainly relevant.

Ahhh shaddup and if you don't like what I post use fucking ignore.

Spit out the chew and wipe your face bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idiot he had no control who his mother was but Trump picked the prostitute for his wife. Obamas mother wasn't the first lady but Trumps prostitute wife would be. Are you that big of a idiot. Your so full of hate that you can't see this.

You calling Trump's wife a prostitute just proves how utterly ignorant you are...and ignoring the fact Obamie's mammy was white trash reveals you're an Obama Butt sniffer
What relevance does Obama's mother have to this thread? She is certainly not running for office and neither is her son. The background of a potential first lady is certainly relevant.

So........the Left doesn't care that Bill Clinton is a serial sexual predator or that the Hildabitch enabled him...they don't care tat Obimbo's mother posed nude...but they DO care that Trump's wife did.

You just can't make this shit up.

Wipe Obimbo's jizz from your face bitch.

Bite me, pee wee puffer and go whine about how you homos are so mistreated. Freaking idiot, you even look gay

Bite me, pee wee puffer and go whine about how you homos are so mistreated. Freaking idiot, you even look gay

I look gay? Thank you! Gay men do in fact look good. I work out daily, How to you feel about your body?

So........the Left doesn't care that Bill Clinton is a serial sexual predator or that the Hildabitch enabled him...they don't care tat Obimbo's mother posed nude...but they DO care that Trump's wife did.

Most people on the Left don't buy the 1990s right wing claims that Bill Clinton is a sexual predictor and certainly don't buy the crap being created in 2000, 2011, and 2016 that Hillary is responsible. Despite such efforts to destroy Hillary's creditability with women voters, it won't work. Hillary will forever be the wronged women and Bill will be that ladies man who can't keep his pants zipped.

Most people on the Left don't buy the 1990s right wing claims that Bill Clinton is a sexual predictor and certainly don't buy the crap being created in 2000, 2011, and 2016 that Hillary is responsible. Despite such efforts to destroy Hillary's creditability with women voters, it won't work. Hillary will forever be the wronged women and Bill will be that ladies man who can't keep his pants zipped.

Yawn.

"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."
Hillary Clinton on Twitter

Except wen it comes to Bill of course.

"Hillary will forever be the wronged women and Bill will be that ladies man who can't keep his pants zipped"

This means you agree with me idiot.

The case is completely sound on her being a prostitute. but to you it makes no difference because you are now gone.

The case is completely sound on her being a prostitute. but to you it makes no difference because you are now gone.

Yeah that's why who said it is getting the shit sued out of them for liable and defamation. You really need to pay attention

Oh I see then, all that Trump did(which this is what this thread is about) is all of a sudden OK because of something Obama or Clinton did/ Your fucked.

well said

Oh I see then, all that Trump did(which this is what this thread is about) is all of a sudden OK because of something Obama or Clinton did/ Your fucked.

well said

Nope.
It's about what your side is willing to accept no matter what your side does.

When you contradict a person, you are saying they are mistaken, not lying. There's a big difference. A lie is a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. Whether Clinton lied is certainly debatable unless, you're part of the Clinton opposition in which case all false statements, predictions, and failure to recall are of course lies.

What Comey did say, "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI", needs no interpretation.

Congress did not say she lied. Several members of the 8th and 9th Republican House Hillary inquisition Committee claimed she lied just as you are now. When questioning Comey, committee members tried over and over to get him to say she lied to the FBI, and the American but Comey would not support their statements.

What is really disgusting about this whole issue, is not whether Clinton lied or had the wrong kind of email server but rather the House of Representatives pursuit of Clinton for purely political reasons. They have wasted millions of dollars in order get rhetoric to feed the media and the Republicans campaigning. After Nov. 8, the Clinton email server will be history whether she wins or not.
Pretty sure stating that you were using one device when you actually used many is a lie. Unless she conveniently forgot she was using multiple. Pretty sure saying you filing and sorting the emails when you were not is a lie. Unless she conveniently forgot she didn't keep them organized at all. Pretty sure saying you turned over all the work-related emails when you did not is a lie. In fact, she lied a multitude of times, and you have to be outright stupid to think she didn't.

Of course Comey wouldn't admit she lied, the Establishment looks out for its servants when it's convenient. The contradictions he listed during his speech, however, speak for themselves.

Oh, sure, catching a corrupt establishment servant who seeks to do the bidding of foreign masters, and has a long history of corruption is a waste of time. I'll keep that in mind. While we're at it, we may as well prevent the arrest of everyone else who breaks the law, too.

You're no better than the forum's paid shills.
What Clinton said in an event in February 2015 was that she used an iPhone, iPad, mini iPad and a Blackberry. However, she also said she used the ipads for photos not email. I'm pretty sure over a 7 year period she had multiple email devices but probably not at the same time. Although the average life of a cell phone today is 4.7 years, active users who use them in their daily work report a 16 month average and Clinton would certainly fall into that category.

Considering who the republicans have nominated, they have to resort to misquotes, out of context quotes, and fabrications in attempts to prove Hillary is a liar and a crook as their leader contents. After all, it's the only way their nominee is going to get elected.

There actually are peopled paid to post on boards like this. I thought that was a joke.
A lot of speculation there, with no evidence. I'd take the word over the FBI over hers, however low that sets the bar. Even if that were true, all the other lies still stand.

Actually, Democrats helped nominate Trump. If you check open polls, you'll see your own party is made this sick joke possible. Neat how your fellow party members ensured both major party candidates were criminals, huh?

You're living proof of that.
I'll take the word of the FBI too, "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI".
Even if that were the case, she lied to the American people. The Democrats LOVE liars and criminals.
Just voted you off here also. 50 comments on this thread and not one thing that is true, so your out of here.

Yawn.

"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."

"Hillary will forever be the wronged women and Bill will be that ladies man who can't keep his pants zipped"

This means you have a reading problem.

Yawn.

This means you have a reading problem.

Nope, it means you have no integrity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back