I wonder what are the Hamas thinking ?

Three days ago (Friday) the IDF launched an air strike that killed PRC leader Zuhair al-Qaissi.
Zuhair Al-Qaissi Dead: Palestinian Militant Commander Dies In Israeli Airstrike

As a retaliation the Palestinians launched more then 120 rockets on Israel,(Since Friday till today.) and still keep firing.

So far the number of casualties on the Palestinian side is not so vast, but if the rocket attacks will not cease the IDF would have no choice but to retaliate in force. If the rockets attacks will not stop we could be looking at a second 'cast lead'.

I wonder what the Palestinian leaders in Gaza think firing rockets on Israel would achieve ?

Hamas knows full well how operation 'cast lead' turned out for the people of Gaza , if they care even a little bit for their people they can stop the attacks today.
Somehow I don't see this happening ....

Why did israel attack, this time?

you're a wee bit of a genius, you figure it out

Go fuck yourself Dante.

like I said, the Palestinians need to be brought into at least the latter half of the 20th century before they can realize with freedoms comes responsibilities and accountability

The Palestinians are more civilized than your dumb ass.

yeah, electing HAMAS then complaining when HAMAS' tactics get innocent Pals caught in the crossfire.

HAMAS hides behind innocent civilians. Remember, the Arab world's fighters love to use human shields.

barbaric
:mad:

like I said, the Palestinians need to be brought into at least the latter half of the 20th century before they can realize with freedoms comes responsibilities and accountability

yeah, electing HAMAS then complaining when HAMAS' tactics get innocent Pals caught in the crossfire.

HAMAS hides behind innocent civilians. Remember, the Arab world's fighters love to use human shields.

barbaric

The Goldstone report found no evidence to support that allegation.

barbaric

The Goldstone report found no evidence to support that allegation.

the report did NOT address everything HAMAS did all the time. It was specific to a time frame.

Arab nations and Arab groups love using human shields.

[youtube]g0wJXf2nt4Y[/youtube]

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_human_shields/index.html

Last edited:
Whilst Jews prefer to hide behind other Nations

you think so? I think they are pretty damn good at kicking some ass all by themselves. Who has helped them each time they went to war? How? Boots on the ground?

fuck the Arab nations as long as they do not recognize Israel's right to exist.

maybe with the Arab spring the Arab street can now take responsibility for the shit they live in?

Hamas Principles
The principles of the Hamas are stated in their Covenant or Charter, given in full below. Following are highlights.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

Hamas-supports-two-state-solution.jpg

They've let everyone know what they're thinking.​

He said Hamas was prepared to work with Fatah in a two-pronged approach -- diplomacy and "resistance in all its forms."

"The whole world knows what Hamas thinks and what our principles are," Khaled Meshaal told The New York Times in Cairo. "But we are talking now about a common national agenda. The world should deal with what we are working toward now, the national political program."

Meshaal said he envisions "a Palestinian state in the 1967 lines with Jerusalem as its capital, without any settlements or settlers, not an inch of land swaps and respecting the right of return" of Palestinian refugees to Israel.

He's pretty clear.

Hamas Charter

Hamas supports two-state solution

Hamas Principles
The principles of the Hamas are stated in their Covenant or Charter, given in full below. Following are highlights.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

He said Hamas was prepared to work with Fatah in a two-pronged approach -- diplomacy and "resistance in all its forms."

"The whole world knows what Hamas thinks and what our principles are," Khaled Meshaal told The New York Times in Cairo. "But we are talking now about a common national agenda. The world should deal with what we are working toward now, the national political program."

Meshaal said he envisions "a Palestinian state in the 1967 lines with Jerusalem as its capital, without any settlements or settlers, not an inch of land swaps and respecting the right of return" of Palestinian refugees to Israel.

He's pretty clear.

Hamas Charter

Ropey I don't get how someone like PF Tinmore can come on this board and tell us over and over that Hamas wants democracy and an equal state for Jews, Muslims and Christians when we can read articles like this, I see nothing about democracy or equal rights being mentioned by anyone from Hamas.

Ropey I don't get how someone like PF Tinmore can come on this board and tell us over and over that Hamas wants democracy and an equal state for Jews, Muslims and Christians when we can read articles like this, I see nothing about democracy or equal rights being mentioned by anyone from Hamas.

Iran and Hamas are pretty much on equal views with regards to Israel and worldwide Jewry. PF wants a single country called Palestine without an Israel and that's a dissolution of Israel. Now Ahmadinejad reiterated the Grand Ayatollah and said Israel must be "Wiped From the Pages of Time" which means that even the history shall be destroyed as if Israel had never existed.

The New York Times's Ethan Bronner and Nazila Fathi, one of the paper's Tehran staff, make a more serious case. They consulted several sources in Tehran. "Sohrab Mahdavi, one of Iran's most prominent translators, and Siamak Namazi, managing director of a Tehran consulting firm, who is bilingual, both say 'wipe off' or 'wipe away' is more accurate than 'vanish' because the Persian verb is active and transitive," Bronner writes.

Vanish means to go away or simply disappear. Wipe off/Wipe away is to action a removal.

Christians Tortured in Iran

Christians in Iran Tortured « Persecution News

Hamas is no different imo. (look at their charter)

Tortured by Hamas

I understand perfectly how he can do it.
He does it just like Bill Clinton did it when he said :"I did not ..."
It's a complete blunt lie.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw"]Bill Clinton: I Did Not, Have, Sexual, Relations, with THAT Woman, Monica Lewinsky - YouTube[/ame]

Three days ago (Friday) the IDF launched an air strike that killed PRC leader Zuhair al-Qaissi.
Zuhair Al-Qaissi Dead: Palestinian Militant Commander Dies In Israeli Airstrike

As a retaliation the Palestinians launched more then 120 rockets on Israel,(Since Friday till today.) and still keep firing.

So far the number of casualties on the Palestinian side is not so vast, but if the rocket attacks will not cease the IDF would have no choice but to retaliate in force. If the rockets attacks will not stop we could be looking at a second 'cast lead'.

I wonder what the Palestinian leaders in Gaza think firing rockets on Israel would achieve ?

Hamas knows full well how operation 'cast lead' turned out for the people of Gaza , if they care even a little bit for their people they can stop the attacks today.
Somehow I don't see this happening ....

The midday attack marked the highest profile Israeli strike against the coastal strip in several months and immediately set off a violent escalation after a period of relative calm.

They were probably thinking..wtf? We thought that shit was settled.

Time to stop giving them money and let them sort it out on their own.

I understand perfectly how he can do it.
He does it just like Bill Clinton did it when he said :"I did not ..."
It's a complete blunt lie.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw"]Bill Clinton: I Did Not, Have, Sexual, Relations, with THAT Woman, Monica Lewinsky - YouTube[/ame]

Yeppers..that's a "lie" to impeach a president over..

This one is not:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZfnOJd_FmA]Reagan Breaks Laws then Lies About It - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Hamas Principles

He's pretty clear.

Hamas Charter

Maybe you need a broader source of information.

Forum List

Back