I wonder how much the Obama camp paid for...

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
All the anti-McCain ads aired during the RNC?

Probably not much, CNN probably plays them for free.

Were there this many anti-Obama ads during the DNC? I only watched parts of it.

We watched the DNC on C-span. So we didn't have to listen to McCain's BS ad's or the BS reporters. :lol:

What? Is the Republican convention on now? /yawwwwwn :D

Hell, I wonder how much he's paid the leftwingnuts to spamn this board.:eusa_eh:

Excuse me? If I wanted to be a wingnut I would have chosen this one!

BT-20.jpg

:eusa_angel:

All the anti-McCain ads aired during the RNC?

Probably not much, CNN probably plays them for free.

Were there this many anti-Obama ads during the DNC? I only watched parts of it.

Are you talking about the video appearance by George Bush tonight? That's the best pro-Obama ad possible...and its totally free for him.

I can't imagine a better pro-Obama video playing, than one that features Mr. 28% approval rating, the worst president in history being shown live at the RNC

Hell, I wonder how much he's paid the leftwingnuts to spamn this board.:eusa_eh:

(As a Liberal I can't resist not responding to this.)

Perhaps he pays them in hope? :eusa_pray:

Though seriously, I'm a huge fan of Obama but I'm not one who worships the man. :lol:

LOL, yes, he pays them in hope.

the right has hope now too.

I don't recall any anti-obama ads on MSNBC. I have had all my RNC coverage on NPR today. No anti-mccain ads. There has been a fair amount of comparison between the two conventions, which seemed odd to me, but maybe that's to be expected since they are back to back. I will let you know if there is anti-McCain on MSNBC later. We don't turn that on til after the kids are in bed, we try to protect them from hearing Olbermann too much. Or matthews, my god that man was over the edge last week.

Forum List

Back