I Wonder, Does Anyone Remember?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://911digitalarchive.org/moving/goldingstatement.html

Steve Golding, the creator of the Flash Video "America Attacked 9 11," distributed this e-mail by autoresponse to individuals sending comments and inquiries to him regarding his flash creation.

2/20/2002

This is an autoresponse due to the volume of e-mail I am receiving on the America Attacked 9 1 1 page that I created located at http://attacked911.tripod.com and www.politicsandprotest.org (formerly at www.powforum.org/wtc).

This has been a work-in-progress and began the day after the attack at the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I survived the attack itself by being late to work that day, but I lost many people who were not so lucky. I created the page to honor those I lost, those that America had lost and all of those dedicated, caring human beings who responded to this wanton cowardly act and who we refer to simply as heroes. To help sustain our nation resolve while we respond to this horrific attack. Images of that day are burnt into my soul that I will never forget. Images that no one should ever see. My soul aches.

Remember those 8,000 children who were evacuated from schools in the shadows of the 7 buildings of the World Trade Center that came down. Remember too that some of those children went home to be comforted by parents to learn that one or both of them had perished in that attack. There are over 10,000 children in NYC and another 125 in the Pentagon and hijacked flights that lost one or both parents.

Many people have mirrored the site and it is hard to keep track of all the mirrors. Mirror locations can be found on www.powforum.org/wtc

For those of you that want a copy of the file, I can burn it to a CD for you but be advised that I have already done several hundred of these and I cannot afford to keep it up. I can burn you a copy and send it to you via first class mail, with a sleeve and a coverplate, for $10.00 USD which covers only my cost. I did not want to charge anyone but between bandwidth, CD's, sleeves, covers, postage and ink, it's already become an expense that I cannot afford. E-mail me at [email protected] for payment instructions. The CD version is clearer, there are more photo's and I also include the Pentagon Memorial. In addition to these I have included a directory with never seen before photos of the carnage of downtown Manhattan.

Please don't e-mail me about trying to understand the folks that did this. I have no interest in understanding them. I want them dead. Don't e-mail me about innocent people being accidently killed in a warzone. I am uninterested in their plight and if that sounds cold, go review my website again. None of THOSE people were at war on 11 September and they are not casualties of war. They were murdered. I don't want their murderers treated as war criminals; I want them treated as they are--subhuman criminals who committed crimes against humanity. I don't want to hug them, analyze them or anything other than annihilate them. Wipe them off the face of the earth. As for those who had 3-1/2 weeks to rise up against their government, the cold reality is that sometimes in war innocents die. The Taliban decided to side with terrorism and now they will share in their fate. Their people that did not rise up, like the Northern Alliance has, must live or die with their decision to not act. I want to note that it is not the US military that is moving the targets into residential areas; the Afghani government is doing that. If you have a problem with that statement, that is your problem, don't make it mine.

For those that blame us and our policies for what happened, my father used to tell me to take responsibility for your own actions or your life won't work. I don't care whether they agree with US policy or not. We did not force them to hijack US commercial jetliners and crash them into our buildings killing thousands of our countrymen. I don't always agree with our leaders, but I am not going around hijacking planes and killing my fellow Americans. And for those of you who believe that we should use this as an opportunity to stop the cycle of violence, I agree with you 100%. I just disagree with how to accomplish the cessation of violence. I believe that we should respond overwhelmingly to make anyone wonder why they attacked us like this in the first place which will ensure they will never attempt to do so again in the future. I am not politically correct. You kill one of us, we should kill a hundred of you. It is amazing what a motivator to cease violence that will be. I'm not seeking your approval. Do your own flash presentation.

Finally, for those of you who disapprove of penthouse.com for hosting politicsandprotest.org, I applaud them. They stepped up to the plate when Fedex said thanks but no thanks and MetLife still has not responded to the request to host this page for all to view. I am indebted to and gratified that a NY company like penthouse.com has hosted the site. I am equally gratified for all the mirror locations and thank each of you.

Our nation was attacked on 11 September 2001 and over 3,000 of our countrymen were killed. A hundred or so from other nations were killed. If we do not respond with overwhelming military force, the message we send is that it is OK to murder thousands of our countrymen and we do not have the resolve to see justice through. We become what they called us on Sunday, 17 September 2001. Cowards. I don't know about you, but I'm no coward. I want to note that we were not at war on 11 September. We did not start this war. We didn't even want this war. We will finish this war.

In a free society comes responsibility. To defend freedom. Make your choice and remember that you have to live with the choices that you make. My city may be hurt and may be bleeding, but we will overcome this cowardly act. We will never forget it, but we will overcome it. We will not yield to terrorism.

God bless America and keep her FREE.

Regards,

Steve Golding,

New York City

http://www.jimlynch.com/911/america-attacked3.html

Only Time
Enya

Who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows
Only time

And who can say
If your love grows
As your heart chose
Only time

Who can say
Why your heart sighs
As your love flies
Only time

And who can say
Why your heart cries
When your love lies
Only time

Who can say
When the roads meet
That love might be
In your heart

And who can say
When the day sleeps
If the night keeps
All your heart

Night keeps all your heart

Who can say
If your love grows
As your heart chose
Only time

And who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows
Only time

Who knows
Only time
Who knows
Only time

People jumping out of buildings...

Collapse, building collapse, 'building gone'

Attack on US homeland, nothing less...

Do you remember? When those buildings collapsed and the people of NY were stunned.

They may have buried those memories, have you?

Ramzi Yousef said to FBI agent in 1999, when told the WTC buildings still stood, he replied, "Yet."

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity.jsp?entity=world_trade_center

February 26, 1993: WTC Is Bombed but Does Not Collapse, as Bombers Had Hoped

Bomb damage in underground levels of the WTC in 1993.
An attempt to topple the WTC fails, but six people are killed and over 1000 are injured in the misfired blast. An FBI explosives expert later states that, “If they had found the exact architectural Achilles' heel or if the bomb had been a little bit bigger, not much more, 500 pounds more, I think it would have brought her down.” Ramzi Yousef, who has close ties to bin Laden, organizes the attempt. [Village Voice, 3/30/93; Congressional Hearings, 2/24/98] The New York Times later reports on Emad Salem, an undercover agent who will be the key government witness in the trial against Yousef. Salem testifies that the FBI knew about the attack beforehand and told him they would thwart it by substituting a harmless powder for the explosives. However, an FBI supervisor called off this plan, and the bombing was not stopped. [New York Times, 10/28/93] Other suspects were ineptly investigated before the bombing as early as 1990. Several of the bombers were trained by the CIA to fight in the Afghan war, and the CIA later concludes, in internal documents, that it was “partly culpable” for this bombing. [Independent, 11/1/98] US officials later state that the overall mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, is a close relative, probably an uncle, of Yousef. [Independent, 6/6/02; Los Angeles Times, 9/1/02] One of the attackers even leaves a message which will later be found by investigators, stating, “Next time, it will be very precise.” [Associated Press, 9/30/01]
People and organizations involved: Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, World Trade Center, Ramzi Yousef, Osama bin Laden, Emad Salem, Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation

Yes. Peter Jennings, "America was attacked, nothing less than that..."

SO let's do to them what we did to the japanese (who also wouldn't listen to reason and leave us alone).

It's not just al Queda, but the extreme Islamists. There is no choice but annhiliation. We must root them out and kill them. With Iran bent on nukes, give them what they ask for. Palis to.

9/11 was America becoming another battleground in the war between Jews and Arabs. Because our foreign policy is essentially Jewish, we were put at risk. But not in any way that benefits us. It only hurts us.

William Joyce said:
9/11 was America becoming another battleground in the war between Jews and Arabs. Because our foreign policy is essentially Jewish, we were put at risk. But not in any way that benefits us. It only hurts us.

You sure have a "narrow" view of the world sir.

Its quite a leap in reasoning, to say our foreign policy is essentially Jewish, can you support such an opinion?

We must NEVER allow other countries or religions to dictate OUR policies, either domestic, or foreign.

We do what we do for our own purposes, and ends....... :usa:

trobinett said:
You sure have a "narrow" view of the world sir.

Its quite a leap in reasoning, to say our foreign policy is essentially Jewish, can you support such an opinion?

We must NEVER allow other countries or religions to dictate OUR policies, either domestic, or foreign.

We do what we do for our own purposes, and ends....... :usa:

Narrow view or is it a focused view ? I've noticed that America and Israel are usually mentioned together when Arabs want to condemn what is occuring.

dilloduck said:
Narrow view or is it a focused view ? I've noticed that America and Israel are usually mentioned together when Arabs want to condemn what is occuring.

Yeah, like by Saudis, French, WJ, and Dilloduck.

William Joyce said:

Last time I checked, the State Department was full of PLO lovers. Not exactly a real Jewish operation over there at Foggy Bottom. So, how do you conclude that our foreign policy is essentially Jewish?

dilloduck said:

That's because we have both kicked their asses numerous times and they bear a grudge because of it. :rock:

dilloduck said:
but it's not just us, K. It's our enemy the muslims---they always link the US and Israel.

I already said the Saudis and French. Fine, throw in Syrians, Egyptians, Zambanians, what have you, then add WJ and Dillo.

Links at site:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004889.htm

"THERE'S A WOMAN HANGING"
By Allahpundit · March 31, 2006 03:29 PM

I'd be seriously remiss if I didn't link this. You'll find two and a half hours of audio at the link if you scroll down a bit, and if you scroll down a bit more, a complete transcript. The Times also has a full report replete with graphics.

The words of the callers were removed by the City out of respect for their privacy, but you can fill in the blanks:

One of the recordings — city officials have refused to say who made the call — involved a man on the 105th floor who suggested desperate measures to improve the air.

"Oh, my God," said the dispatcher. "You can't breathe at all?"

The most agonizing part?

No more than 2 of the 130 callers were told to leave, the tapes reveal, even though unequivocal orders to evacuate the trade center had been given by fire chiefs and police commanders moments after the first plane struck. The city had no procedure for field commanders to share information with the 911 system, a flaw identified by the 9/11 Commission that city officials say has since been fixed.

The tapes show that many callers were not told to leave, but to stay put, the standard advice for high-rise fires. In the north tower, all three of the building's stairways were destroyed at the 92nd floor. But in the south tower, where one stairway remained passable, the recordings include references to perhaps a few hundred people huddled in offices, unaware of the order to leave.

The calls released today bring to life the fatal frustration and confusion experienced by one unidentified man in the complex's south tower, who called at 9:08 a.m., shortly after the second plane struck the building. For the next 11 minutes, as his call was bounced from police operators to fire dispatchers and back again, the 911 system vindicated its reputation as a rickety, dangerous contraption....
Michelle's recent post on "the falling man" received a lot of attention, and rightly so. If you missed it, now's your chance.

http://ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=58244

Links at site. :cry:

Chilling Recordings Of 9/11 Calls Are Made Public
March 31, 2006

New York City officials released Friday morning portions of chilling audio recordings of 911 emergency calls made by the victims trapped in the twin towers of the World Trade Center in the final hours before the towers collapsed on September 11, 2001.

WTC EMERGENCY 911 CALLS

The following are redacted audio recordings of emergency calls made to 911 NYPD operators from the World Trade Center's twin towers on September 11, 2001, released by New York City on Friday.

Part 1 of 3 (59 minutes)
Part 2 of 3 (42 minutes)
Part 3 of 3 (44 minutes)

All recordings require the free Real Player.

To view transcripts of the calls made to 911 FDNY and EMS operators, see the bottom of the page.

Nearly nine hours of recordings were released in all, detailing the responses of 911 operators who answered the frantic calls in the time between the start of the attack at 8:46 a.m. and the collapse of the second tower at 10:28 a.m.

"You saw an explosion? You saw an explosion at the Twin Towers?" asks one operator. "Okay, yeah, there's a lot of calls."

Nearly 3,000 people died when the twin towers were destroyed by two hijacked jetliners under the control of Islamic fundamentalists, in the worst terror attack in U.S. history.

Due to the sensitive nature of the tapes and to protect the privacy of the families, only censored versions of the calls have been released to the public. Only operators and dispatchers are heard, with the callers' voices redacted, or muted out.

An exchange between two operators relaying information from callers indicates that many had no idea what was going on.

Operator 1490:
"This is operator 1490. I have a call from a lady at the Bank of New York. She states that the World Trade Center..."

Operator 8736:
"Yeah we got that already."

Operator 1490:
"She states that at the northwest side, that there's a woman hanging. There’s an unidentified person hanging from the top of the building. OK, that’s all the information. That's One World Trade Center."

Operator 8736:
"Alright, we have quite a few calls."

Operator 1490:
"I know."

Operator 8736:
"Jesus Christ."

Operator 1490:
"I know."

The September 11 Commission concluded in 2004 that many operators didn't know enough about the situation to give the best information to those trapped. Although the commission determined that NYPD officials ordered an evacuation of the buildings shortly after the first plane hit, many operators are heard on the recordings telling callers to stay where they are and wait for help.

On some of the calls, it is apparent operators were not aware of the seriousness of the tragedy at the trade center.

"I'll have somebody come up to you, OK," said one operator. "We're going to get somebody up there as soon as we can. Just give a listen to what we say and what they tell you on the air, OK. Sir, if you can get out of the building then get out of the building. If you can't just remain there and somebody'll get you."

The transcripts also reveal operators were dealing with such a flood of calls that their computers went down, temporarily crippling their response.

The release of the tapes follows a three-year lawsuit involving a group of nine families who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The families fought for the release of the tapes, arguing that they are an integral part of piecing together what happened on the day of the attacks.

The New York Times requested the names of the callers be audible on the public tapes in those cases where the dispatcher said the name aloud. A judge ruled in favor of the Times on Wednesday, but the city is appealing that decision.

Meanwhile, relatives of 27 victims and one survivor received unedited versions of the tapes earlier this week.

The Hanley family from Manhattan released the full recording of the call made by their son Christopher. He was on the 106th floor of the North Tower when he called 911 at 8:50 a.m., four minutes after the first plane hit the tower he was in.

For the families of the victims, hearing the recordings is both comforting and a painful reminder of their loss.

"It's kind of painful to hear it again – to hear him live like that – but I thought he distinguished himself very nicely under a great deal of pressure," said Hanley’s father Joseph Hanley.

But not all the callers have been identified, according to Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta, who appeared on NY1’s “Inside City Hall” Thursday night.

"There are many other conversations where we don't know who those callers are, so they've been redacted in accordance with the court of appeals and they won't be released," said Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta.

Appearing on NY1’s “The Call” Thursday night, attorney for the families Norman Siegel said the release of the audio recordings could accomplish two things.

"The tapes will reveal how the 911 system worked, or did not work. That’s very important: our training, how can we improve that,” said Siegel. “Second, the tapes, if they are not edited would let family know the last moments of their loved one’s life."

Some families are still pushing to hear more. They want to listen to the unidentified voices themselves, to see if they can recognize their loved ones.

Why would anyone want to hear their loved ones in agony? When I was a young man...in the Army Vn era...the last thing I would want my family to hear is my screaming in pain...that was my problem...not theirs...I would want them to remember me for who I was and what a funny guy I was...but that is just me....don't bite my head off...this is just my opinion! :usa:

Forum List

Back