I wish we could all just get along

Darlene, just because a group of singers form a group called "USA for Africa", that doesn't mean what they preach is in anyway representitive of the majority of Americans' views towards Africa.

Darlene, just because a group of singers form a group called "USA for Africa", that doesn't mean what they preach is in anyway representitive of the majority of Americans' views towards Africa.
I didn't post the video because of the group name. I posted it for the song title, We Are The World.

Contrarians.... obsessed and determined to buzzkill the world down to the sewer they live in.

smh

Last edited:
^^ QED

The guy who sent me threats via PM too :rolleyes:

Point demonstrated -- as long as the contrarian diaper rashers insist on stirring up the shit, the shit will get stirred.
As we keep saying ---- self fulfilling prophecy.
smiliepotstir.gif

Sadly, there are too many division pimps who have a vested personal, professional, political, and/or financial interest in keeping one race separated and isolated from the rest of American society. The last thing they want is for us all to get along.

That's pretty fucked up right there.

BINGO

I don't see us ever being some what UNITED ever again.
Not when you have a party (dem/progressive/commie) that constantly pits us against each other with the perfection of, class warfare all for the sake of winning in politics and for power over us

I don't see us ever being some what UNITED ever again.
Not when you have a party (dem/progressive/commie) that constantly pits us against each other with the perfection of, class warfare all for the sake of winning in politics and for power over us
...and then there's the whole black racial envy and resentment...and crime ....problem...

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction are what's coming.

What a bunch of fucking pussies; trying to put on an ill-fitting cloak of victimhood and pissing themselves over some imagined Armageddon. Clowns and weaklings, the lot of 'em.

Didn't take long to squelch that, did it?

You guys just demonstrated your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

Good job. :eusa_hand:

Wrong.

Reality is reality....no?

The history of humankind can be summed up in one word....MURDER.

It is sad and unfortunate. But it also proves to me that we need to dissolve all government worldwide and try something else. Allowing humans who we know are imperfect, cruel, unjust, and murderous to rule us, is never going to result in peace and love.

I think it can be summed up with one more word:

interbreeding

Get out there and mix those races. Then we can find other reasons to hate each other.

Wrong.

It is sad and unfortunate. But it also proves to me that we need to dissolve all government worldwide and try something else. Allowing humans who we know are imperfect, cruel, unjust, and murderous to rule us, is never going to result in peace and love.

interbreeding

Get out there and mix those races. Then we can find other reasons to hate each other.

Good point.

Hate is another word that does an adequate job of defining humankind.

Wrong.

interbreeding

Normal humans generally are proud of their heritage, culture, accomplishments and ancestry. Mixing races destroys diversity...and don't you love "diversity"? Haven't you "been told" all your life that "diversity" is good?

if everyone has an 80 IQ and is mud brown...where's the "diversity you've (been told) to cherish?

Your situational outrage (depending on the situation) is comical.

Wrong.

interbreeding

That game is already going on but the losers are Asian men and black women. Maybe they need to be taught to find each other attractive.

The downside of your suggestion is that it ultimately is very destructive to diversity, and seeing how the prime mandate in society it to love diversity, your suggestion should not be followed.

Normal humans generally are proud of their heritage, culture, accomplishments and ancestry. Mixing races destroys diversity...and don't you love "diversity"? Haven't you "been told" all your life that "diversity" is good?

if everyone has an 80 IQ and is mud brown...where's the "diversity you've (been told) to cherish?

I do love diversity. Biracial people love their heritage from both sides. And find it more difficult to hate.

As far as everyone being brown, that doesn't bother me. So the fuck what?

I do love diversity. Biracial people love their heritage from both sides. And find it more difficult to hate.

1.) For those who believe propaganda, this results in diversity being destroyed. One ugly mass of brown people around the world is boring uniformity. All the diversity of humanity is now erased by liberals. Genomic Genocide.

2.) Inter-racial couplings are less stable and have higher strife and divorce rates, so this increases unhappiness in the world, more single mothers and children of divorce and the severe consequences which flow from that.

3.) People don't really like the idea, especially white women, the group which expresses the highest preference for mating within race.

4.) The results you dream of won't happen.

durrant_twins.jpg

1.) For those who believe propaganda, this results in diversity being destroyed. One ugly mass of brown people around the world is boring uniformity. All the diversity of humanity is now erased by liberals. Genomic Genocide.

2.) Inter-racial couplings are less stable and have higher strife and divorce rates, so this increases unhappiness in the world, more single mothers and children of divorce and the severe consequences which flow from that.

3.) People don't really like the idea, especially white women, the group which expresses the highest preference for mating within race.

durrant_twins.jpg

Got science to back any of that up?

3.) People don't really like the idea...

People really do, more and more every year. Does that frighten you, little coward? Are you scared? Do you think you can 'insist' reality into whatever is most comforting to your fears and insecurity? Too bad, douche, you can't.

durrant_twins.jpg

Got science to back any of that up?

You're asking the right guy. I got science up the wazoo. What do you need explained to you?

Forum List

Back