I wish Pete Carroll had stayed at USC

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Obviously in over-his-head in the NFL.

I thought he might be better with Seattle than he was with the Jets and Pats.

Totally botches the QB situation

Charlie Whitehurst, Tavaris Jackson.............................

Uh, didn't he win the NFC West last year? Didn't he win a playoff game last year? :confused:
Tavaris Jackson had a strained pec, what's the coach supposed to do?

Seahags are going to be 2-7 after the Ravens beat their asses this weekend and 7 loses pretty much ends your season especially since SF (7-1) is running away with the division this year. Look at Seattle's remaining games: It's gonna' be brutal! :lol:

Last edited:

Uh, didn't he win the NFC West last year? Didn't he win a playoff game last year? :confused:
Tavaris Jackson had a strained pec, what's the coach supposed to do?

Seahags are going to be 2-7 after the Ravens beat their asses this weekend and 7 loses pretty much ends your season especially since SF (7-1) is running away with the division this year. Look at Seattle's remaining games: It's gonna' be brutal! :lol:

I can hardly force my self to watch Seahwaks - games - they are so inept on offemse.

Worse tha a root-canl.

Pete Carroll WOULD have stayed at USC, except for all of those pesky NCAA violations that he and his coaching staff either committed or allowed to happen, which put USC on probation. The coaching job that Lane Kiffin has done this year with the Trojans is nothing short of remarkable.

Carroll left USC because he had no choice. He's a chicken shit, a con artist, and a crappy coach.

Pete Carroll WOULD have stayed at USC, except for all of those pesky NCAA violations that he and his coaching staff either committed or allowed to happen, which put USC on probation. The coaching job that Lane Kiffin has done this year with the Trojans is nothing short of remarkable.

Carroll left USC because he had no choice. He's a chicken shit, a con artist, and a crappy coach.

Oh absolutely! He thought he was a rock star and created a rock star atmosphere with his open door practices and player access. Then he splits when the shit hit the fan. I support Haden and Kiffin big time.

Forum List

Back