I wish I lived in AZ 15th district

Just sloppy documentation......I'm sure they meant the 15th Dist. in the 57th state of the Union.

Honest mistake.

:lol:

Well, they did have a deadline of October 32nd to finish you know.

The deadline was self-imposed.

I think they were thinking....how long will it take for the voters to start thinking we don't know what we're doing.

So they blew this stuff out of their butts not really caring if it was true or not.....all in the spirit of our new transparency in government.

On another subject, I really love the way Obama insists that all of his war plans be open to the public.....full disclosure must be adhered to. Who cares if it tips the enemy off. It really blew my mind when he announced this. How can a President be so fucken moronic.

Last edited:
And the excuse of the White House?

Not our fault...we were given inaccurate information.

I am shocked this admin does not have higher approval ratings. Afterall, they have yet to make a single mistake.

They were unaware the economy was as bad as it was.
They did not know of the AIG bonuses.
They did not know the data was not accurate
He did not know about Ayers past
He did not know of Wrights sentiments
They did not know their ad in spanish was full of lies about McCain's stance on immigration...
Geithner did not know he owed taxes...even though he was already told he did.
We did not know of Van Jones statements that were all over the internet

Seems the "I did not know" thing is getting mucho legs.

You have just done what so many in the mainstream media have not - give a fair and accurate accounting of the current administration up to this point.

Well done.

Indeed...perhaps Obama should salute like this...
shoulder_shrug.jpg

And the excuse of the White House?

Not our fault...we were given inaccurate information.

I am shocked this admin does not have higher approval ratings. Afterall, they have yet to make a single mistake.

They were unaware the economy was as bad as it was.
They did not know of the AIG bonuses.
They did not know the data was not accurate
He did not know about Ayers past
He did not know of Wrights sentiments
They did not know their ad in spanish was full of lies about McCain's stance on immigration...
Geithner did not know he owed taxes...even though he was already told he did.
We did not know of Van Jones statements that were all over the internet

Seems the "I did not know" thing is getting mucho legs.

You have just done what so many in the mainstream media have not - give a fair and accurate accounting of the current administration up to this point.

Well done.

shoulder_shrug.jpg

That pic pretty much sums up Obama's understanding of the American economy and foreign policy...

Well done.

shoulder_shrug.jpg

That pic pretty much sums up Obama's understanding of the American economy and foreign policy...

Indeed it does.....it's all just a game to him at this point. He could care less about anything because right now no matter what happens he can blame it all on Bush.

I am on the verge of holding a press conference to declare myself King of the mighy fighting 15th district of the great Sovereign State of Arizona. I finally figured it out, this district must be the land that is encompassed by the Apache-Sitgraves National Forest. Since I might just be the closest thing to a full time resident that my district has, and perhaps the only legitimate full-time resident, I think I should be king. I defiine king as the person who holds all the offices, elected or appointed in the district, and the entire electorate. That ought to be just about 30 positions, so all 30 of my jobs have been saved by the WH.

No slack-jawed, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, KoolAid snorting Libs ever showed up here.

Wow.

Just wow.

Must be too busy giving their kids with asthma a breathalyzer

Another ACORN-invented District no doubt. Didn't Hopey Changey win that "District" in the last Election? All of their numbers are bogus. For instance,if they're saying Unemployment is 10.2% than just go ahead and assume it's more like 20%. I just don't believe anything coming from this White House at this point. Pretty sad stuff.

Guess what, Obama saved 30 jobs there, problem is it doesn't exist!!!!!!

Jobs Saved or Created in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist - ABC News

Ya know, I was hopeful, I tried to give this administration a year before i made any judgments. He has shown himself to be a liar and a cheat, and soooo arrogant, I just couldn't wait.
I do not trust Obama or his SEIU minions. I can't wait for the next elections.

wonder who will I have NOT change my opinion since I made this post.

why do you think I would?

It is true now more than ever.

another good kitty done gone.....you kitty killer

I wonder how the facts got to you and made you change your positions OP?

What is it with you and other posters who bring up 4 year old posts?
Do you have a library of CD's that are labeled for each and every older posts done in the past,just so that you can bring them back up for what ever reason or motive that you all have?
If you do, that is one very unhealthy obsession that you have, or maybe it's because you don't have anything else better to do.

Forum List

Back