I wish I lived in AZ 15th district

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Fg3s33Lug&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Recovery.huh? Stimulus Site Gets Scorched by ABC Nightly News, Job Creation Data Very Much in Doubt[/ame]

And the excuse of the White House?

Not our fault...we were given inaccurate information.

I am shocked this admin does not have higher approval ratings. Afterall, they have yet to make a single mistake.

They were unaware the economy was as bad as it was.
They did not know of the AIG bonuses.
They did not know the data was not accurate
He did not know about Ayers past
He did not know of Wrights sentiments
They did not know their ad in spanish was full of lies about McCain's stance on immigration...
Geithner did not know he owed taxes...even though he was already told he did.
We did not know of Van Jones statements that were all over the internet

Seems the "I did not know" thing is getting mucho legs.

I am shocked this admin does not have higher approval ratings. Afterall, they have yet to make a single mistake.

They did not know their ad in spanish was full of lies about McCain's stance on immigration...

LOL - and so many people TRUST them to run our health care? WOW!

LOL - and so many people TRUST them to run our health care? WOW!

As long as people let him get away with "I did not know", the more he will use it as an excuse.

WHere is the one single reporter who is man or woamn enough to ask..."Isnt it your job to know these things before you insist we pass legislation to correct these things"?

Looks like the smoke and mirrors in obama's jobs saved agenda was exposed. Now isn't that surprising?

Here's a stimulus success story: In Arizona's 15th congressional district, 30 jobs have been saved or created with just $761,420 in federal stimulus spending. At least that's what the Web site set up by the Obama administration to track the $787 billion stimulus says.

Discrepancies on government web site call into question stimulus spending.There's one problem, though: There is no 15th congressional district in Arizona; the state has only eight districts.

And ABC News has found many more entries for projects like this in places that are incorrectly identified.

Late Monday, officials with the Recovery Board created to track the stimulus spending, said the mistakes in crediting nonexistent congressional districts were caused by human error.

"We report what the recipients submit to us," said Ed Pound, Communications Director for the Board.

Pound told ABC News the board receives declarations from the recipients - state governments, federal agencies and universities - of stimulus money about what program is being funded.

"Some recipients clearly don't know what congressional district they live in, so they appear to be just throwing in any number. We expected all along that recipients would make mistakes on their congressional districts, on jobs numbers, on award amounts, and so on. Human beings make mistakes," Pound said.

The issue has raised hackles on Capitol Hill.

Rep. David Obey, D-Wisc, who chairs the powerful House appropriations Committee, issued a paper statement demanding that the recovery.gov Web site be updated.

"The inaccuracies on recovery.gov that have come to light are outrageous and the Administration owes itself, the Congress, and every American a commitment to work night and day to correct the ludicrous mistakes."
Jobs Saved or Created in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist - ABC News

The Silence of the Libs.

They're too busy fact checking Palin's book to be troubled by this.

They're hysterical! They're complete, total fucking morons from Obama to Biden to Reid and Pelosi and every Librul poster on here. Post after post after how Stupid Palin is and not a peep on this.

Stop snorting the Kool Aid and explain this!

funny how the main street media (state run media)has hardly mentioned this!!! If this has been a republican administration it would of been front page 24/7!!!! No wonder the newspapers and main street media has been losing readers and watchers!!!

When will this administration use the dog ate my homework excuse!!!! how are they going to blame Bush for this mistake!!!!

I live in Az congressional district 1, I want to move to district 15, but I cant find it!

Arizona’s Representatives - Congressional District Maps (AZ) - GovTrack.us

any ideas? The jobs there pay well from the looks of it.

This illustrates that the Obama administration is either very inept or headed up by a con-man. (errrrr.... maybe both come to think of it)

I think that they thought nobody would notice, afterall this is just flyover country.

You have just done what so many in the mainstream media have not - give a fair and accurate accounting of the current administration up to this point.

Well done.

"Here's a stimulus success story: In Arizona's 15th congressional district, 30 jobs have been saved or created with just $761,420 in federal stimulus spending. At least that's what the Web site set up by the Obama administration to track the $787 billion stimulus says.

"Discrepancies on government web site call into question stimulus spending.There's one problem, though: There is no 15th congressional district in Arizona; the state has only eight districts."

Whoops. I'm sure they meant something else entirely. Isn't that the Obamites' usual mantra when the current admin gets caught in a baldfaced lie?

And what's with ABC's sudden vendetta against Obama? I wonder if it has anything to do with the horrific drop in ratings they had when it was discovered they were no longer "reporting" but "advertising" the Obamans?

Guess what, Obama saved 30 jobs there, problem is it doesn't exist!!!!!!

Ya know, I was hopeful, I tried to give this administration a year before i made any judgments. He has shown himself to be a liar and a cheat, and soooo arrogant, I just couldn't wait.
I do not trust Obama or his SEIU minions. I can't wait for the next elections.

wonder who will represent the 15th in Arizona.......:eusa_pray:

You forgot to mention the $1000 lawnmower that apparently "saved" 50 jobs--:lol::lol:
Newsweek undercovered this one.

"Here's a stimulus success story: In Arizona's 15th congressional district, 30 jobs have been saved or created with just $761,420 in federal stimulus spending. At least that's what the Web site set up by the Obama administration to track the $787 billion stimulus says.

"Discrepancies on government web site call into question stimulus spending.There's one problem, though: There is no 15th congressional district in Arizona; the state has only eight districts."

Whoops. I'm sure they meant something else entirely. Isn't that the Obamites' usual mantra when the current admin gets caught in a baldfaced lie?

And what's with ABC's sudden vendetta against Obama? I wonder if it has anything to do with the horrific drop in ratings they had when it was discovered they were no longer "reporting" but "advertising" the Obamans?

They'll probably come up with a way to blame it on BOOOOSSH--:lol::lol:

$lipstuck-pig-sb0206d.jpg

And they tell us Wall Street is corrupt---:lol:

Thanks to whomever merged the threads. I looked to see if someone else had posted about it, was amazed they hadn't, and guess what? They had!

Just sloppy documentation......I'm sure they meant the 15th Dist. in the 57th state of the Union.

Honest mistake.

Just sloppy documentation......I'm sure they meant the 15th Dist. in the 57th state of the Union.

Honest mistake.

:lol:

Honest mistake.

:lol:

Well, they did have a deadline of October 32nd to finish you know.

Forum List

Back