I wish I had written this....

Words of wisdom. Author unknown.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

:clap2:
So true, and we all have known this for eons, that WE the citizens are responsible for those elected to leadership positions from local state and federal. This quote only serves to reinforce what we already know.

We get what we deserve,vote for, or NOT vote for, is reality. If someone out here thinks or knows they can do better, then run for office. Which brings up another issue, the unfair monetary advantage the the wealthy uses against the people. Maybe Cable networks etc should be mandated by law to provide time for everyone running for office including signs and mailers to the public funded by our tax dollars. Beats sending the $$$ to some ungrateful country that hates America.

Everyone in the USA does have an equal chance to register and campaign for office, that's just semantics, only the 'opportunity'. The wealthy have insured themselves of timeless domination of the masses.

'Money talks and B.S. Walks', also add, rules, controls, and manipulates, every aspect of the lives of those under their umbrella.

Any suggestions on how to have an election campaign that really is available to everyone? Then laws that bind those running to adhere to their so called 'promises' or have disclaimers in plain language in their ramblings, or send them to prison for deception.

Okay, I am done my rambling.

Again, I think the GOP should adopt this as their platform:

Dear America:

You are too stooooooopid to pick your leaders, so just stay at home on election day and let us do it for you.

Elitist snobs.

Forum List

Back