I wish I had worked here!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Waitress Applicants Videotaped Naked

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - At least 82 women were secretly videotaped naked or partly undressed while applying for jobs at a Los Angeles-area Hooters restaurant and changing into the chain's distinctive uniform, police said on Thursday.

Detectives in the Los Angeles suburb of West Covina were interviewing the women, who range in age from 17 to 25, after seizing 180 video files from the personal computer of former Hooters manager Juan Aponte, police spokesman Rudy Lopez said.

"The videos were of the women changing into and out of the Hooters uniform," Lopez said, and were taken while they applied for a job at the restaurant, which is scheduled to open in April, at a trailer on the construction site.

At the interview they were told to change into the uniform of bright orange shorts and a white tank-top bearing the Hooters logo and were surreptitiously videotaped, he said.

"We're taking photographs of the girls in the videotapes and comparing them with the applications and that's who we're trying to contact," Lopez said, adding that while more than 1,200 women had applied it appeared that not all were taped.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...757&e=2&u=/nm/20040326/od_nm/crime_hooters_dc

things dont look too good for the guy that did this. serious jail time I believe. with all the smut on the net you would think they could get their fill of it.

Forum List

Back