I wish I had some beef brisket

Do you like mustard on your brisket?

z-102.jpg

• Banned
Beef brisket is one dry piece of beef.

It's not a steak Sarah, it is meant to be enjoyed with a fine BBQ sauce on it. When I want a nice juicy piece of meat. I pull out the 2" thick 180 day dry aged Porterhouses and grill them to a barely medium rare.

It's not a steak Sarah, it is meant to be enjoyed with a fine BBQ sauce on it. When I want a nice juicy piece of meat. I pull out the 2" thick 180 day dry aged Porterhouses and grill them to a barely medium rare.

that depends on where you come from....in NYC brisket is eaten the way is should be- spicy mustard.;)

Last edited:

Or a chuck roast. I'm just saying, I never really cared for the brisket because it's too dry.

Or a chuck roast. I'm just saying, I never really cared for the brisket because it's too dry.

Well, just the same as every food, it's not for everyone; and that's cool, more for me!!

Tell the butcher to leave the fat on it. You'll have all the juice you want.

I have the fat left on, but only so I can trim it off myself and feed it to the dogs. Took me SEVERAL years to find a trustworthy butcher, but finally found one. Thank goodness he's training his son to take over. I'd hate to go back to store bought beef.

Forum List

Back