I Wish Hispanics Had Their Own Countries

"Spanish" is a race now?
Good Lord!. You really are an airhead

See the OP.
There was no mention or Spaniards or their race for that matter. Don't talk to me other than the Phillies. On other topics you're clearly clueless.

BTW, that Hoskins is a comer, eh?

Rhys is a beast. Nothing else happens in this house when he's at bat. And he's handled a new position tolerably well, but that does give us a glut of capable outfielders. TJ has to get moved, along with presumably César at the least, hopefully for some stable veteran pitching.

As for mention of race --- again, see the OP. Skip ahead to his last word.
Later on he did the same thing where he thinks beans are a race too.
Agree completely on the Phillies. Joseph has to go, but who wants a right-handed first baseman who bats .240 with 20 HRs. Kingery is a comer too, but the Phils have options in Galvis and Crawford. Caesar is trade bait and has to go and I suspect Oddball too .

You're dead wrong as usual in things political.

"Oddball"''s got a 19-game hitting streak current, which I believe is the longest one in the game this year.

Plus he's born on my birthday.

TJ --- watch for somebody who comes up with an injury and pounce. Or a DH, revolting as that concept is.
Kingery's going to be a fixture I have no doubt. The dilemma is between César, Freddie and Franco, if Crawford works out you may have to pick two of those three and make a package. That does upset some chemistry.

As for the other thing --- "read the OP" stands and is not going away.

Good Lord!. You really are an airhead

See the OP.
There was no mention or Spaniards or their race for that matter. Don't talk to me other than the Phillies. On other topics you're clearly clueless.

Rhys is a beast. Nothing else happens in this house when he's at bat. And he's handled a new position tolerably well, but that does give us a glut of capable outfielders. TJ has to get moved, along with presumably César at the least, hopefully for some stable veteran pitching.

Agree completely on the Phillies. Joseph has to go, but who wants a right-handed first baseman who bats .240 with 20 HRs. Kingery is a comer too, but the Phils have options in Galvis and Crawford. Caesar is trade bait and has to go and I suspect Oddball too .

"Oddball"''s got a 19-game hitting streak current, which I believe is the longest one in the game this year.

TJ --- watch for somebody who comes up with an injury and pounce. Or a DH, revolting as that concept is.
Kingery's going to be a fixture I have no doubt. The dilemma is between César, Freddie and Franco, if Crawford works out you may have to pick two of those three and make a package. That does upset some chemistry.

Starting LU opening day:

Hern 2B
Galvis SS
Williams CF
Hoskins !B
Altherr RF
? LF
Crawford 3B
Alfaro C

Oddball is the variable.

Nola
Eikhoff
Free Agent (1or 2)
Free Agnett (3vor 4)
Take your pick - Lively/Pivetta/Thompson and so on.

Velasques/Neris closer

See the OP.

Starting LU opening day:

Hern 2B
Galvis SS
Williams CF
Hoskins !B
Altherr RF
? LF
Crawford 3B
Alfaro C

Oddball is the variable.

Nola
Eikhoff
Free Agent (1or 2)
Free Agnett (3vor 4)
Take your pick - Lively/Pivetta/Thompson and so on.

Velasques/Neris closer

There really isn't a variable --- O'Double IS the centerfielder, with a multiyear contract to prove it. And possibly the leadoff hitter if César goes (that becomes another dilemma -- if only Quinn could stay healthy...). Altherr prolly goes to LF since he's righthanded and Williams is lefthanded -- that gives you better throwing angles. Plus you left out Knapp (Rupp being part of some offseason package).

I like Lively and Leiter. Thompson showed real confidence his last outing but not previously. If he can keep that up it bodes well; it made all the difference. I don't have much conf in Velasquez; he seems to be an injury machine. Neris makes me scream. But I love what Adam Morgan's made himself into; there's another closer candy.

Whatever Pivetta was doing last night just made no sense. Get ahead of hitters, make them look ridiculous -- and then serve up a lollipop. Crazed.

How come you have Crawford up already and not Kingery?*

* one writer suggested, move Franco/sub Crawford, then move Crawford to SS when Galvis hits free agency after 2018, then buy Machado as FA.... what do you think?

Required topic content: O'Double, Hernández, Galvis, Alfaro and Neris are all "Hispanic". :)

And no, we don't want them shipped off to their own countries.

What are the countries they came from like?
They generally speak Spanish.
And they play berry good beisbol.
Thats it?

How is their healthcare, crime rates, education, social services, ect?

What do I look like, "World Facts Almanac"? Do they not have The Google in tanks?

I'm sure their healthcare covers more than ours does. Just because they're not us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back