i wish america would stop helping other countries out that are less fortunate than us

scarface

Rookie
Mar 19, 2006
nobody ever mentions the good things we have done to help other countries, or that we have so many refugees come here for a better life and get's it. ecy. instead all you hear the same ole motto "i hate america" from people that have never been here or have a better life now that they are here.
that's my gripe about america.
we should only help ourself and fuck the rest of the world. :usa:

scarface said:
nobody ever mentions the good things we have done to help other countries, or that we have so many refugees come here for a better life and get's it. ecy. instead all you hear the same ole motto "i hate america" from people that have never been here or have a better life now that they are here.
How old are you?

scarface said:

Welcome to the world of ingratitude and partisan bs. Kinda sucks, doesn't it?

Kagom said:
I don't think we do enough to help the countries that truly deserve it (Nigeria, Haiti, Romania, etc.).

i call bullshit.... we give millions to everyone....ffs we were giving money to palestine

Kagom said:
I don't think we do enough to help the countries that truly deserve it (Nigeria, Haiti, Romania, etc.).

who's we? you live in america? are you originally from one of these countries that you are crying about? always with the crying and complaining. why don't you move to one of those countries and help them the?
if you're so worried about it.
:poke:

scarface said:
who's we? you live in america? are you originally from one of these countries that you are crying about? always with the crying and complaining. why don't you move to one of those countries and help them the?
if you're so worried about it.
:poke:
I am from America. I can complain all I please. It's my right as an American. I want to help these countries become better because I care about other people.

Kagom said:
I am from America. I can complain all I please. It's my right as an American. I want to help these countries become better because I care about other people.
Ok, but what is your rationale for saying those are 'deserving'?

Kagom said:

Cool, so open up your checkbook and feel free to donate to your heart's content!

BaronVonBigmeat said:
Cool, so open up your checkbook and feel free to donate to your heart's content!

Don't say that to a Jew! They are already paying voluntary taxes to Israel. That should be against the law! Charity begins at home.

Kathianne said:
Ok, but what is your rationale for saying those are 'deserving'?
People in Haiti are deserving. They are illiterate, malnourished, undernourished, in poverty, live in disease, etc. They fit that category.

People in Nigeria live under an oppressive regime (if I'm wrong, correct me please!) and live in similar characteristics mentioned above. They fit the category.

People like that deserve help. It doesn't always have to be monetary. Volunteer some time over there as doctors, nurses, builders, etc.

Kagom said:
People in Haiti are deserving. They are illiterate, malnourished, undernourished, in poverty, live in disease, etc. They fit that category.

People in Nigeria live under an oppressive regime (if I'm wrong, correct me please!) and live in similar characteristics mentioned above. They fit the category.

People like that deserve help. It doesn't always have to be monetary. Volunteer some time over there as doctors, nurses, builders, etc.

nigerian aid...scroll down..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria

haitian aid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_aid_to_Haiti

Kagom said:

So the US should bail out every failed nation? :wtf: Forget that. That is why you give money to charities, not taxes. Taxes are for supporting those that CAN help us. Sorry to sound callus, just can't ignor function over feelings.

Kathianne said:
So the US should bail out every failed nation? :wtf: Forget that. That is why you give money to charities, not taxes. Taxes are for supporting those that CAN help us. Sorry to sound callus, just can't ignor function over feelings.

BINGO

Zero tax dollars should be givin to charities. Its funny how liberals always try to sound like they are more charitable in these causes, but they never pay out of their own pockets, they want it to come from taxes. And of course only the super rich should pay taxes so they never actually give anything to the cause.

theHawk said:
BINGO

Zero tax dollars should be givin to charities. Its funny how liberals always try to sound like they are more charitable in these causes, but they never pay out of their own pockets, they want it to come from taxes. And of course only the super rich should pay taxes so they never actually give anything to the cause.

Yeah and conservatives are always trying to turn things that taxes should go to into charities so that the taxes can go to the military.

Forum List

Back