I will soon be legally old enough to run for President. So who...

no1tovote4 said:
...should I select as a running mate?

I thought ya were older..so ya are turning 35..well go with Bonnie...she is bright and has her shit together...please excuse the 'S' words just for shock value mind ya...hey go for it dude...I will just entertain myself with the receipes of cooking...and leave politics for y'all...LOL :beer:

no1tovote4 said:
Cool. One Secretary of Defense and a suggestion for VP.

:thup:
Arch for VP, he has the experience, though maybe Justice would be a better call. RWA for Sec of State, he knows what he wants to do.

archangel said:
I thought ya were older..so ya are turning 35..well go with Bonnie...she is bright and has her shit together...please excuse the 'S' words just for shock value mind ya...hey go for it dude...I will just entertain myself with the receipes of cooking...and leave politics for y'all...LOL :beer:

oh, I'm not good enough? Why does Bonnie get all the attention? I am just as qualified...wait. Nevermind...I'm not 35 yet...

:laugh:

fuzzykitten99 said:
oh, I'm not good enough? Why does Bonnie get all the attention? I am just as qualified...
It's those avatars...

My advice, Kathianne for VP. You could use a Metro Mid-West on the ticket to help IL go red (if at all possible).

Schaumburg/Hanover Park was my old stomping grounds Kathianne. :bye1:

BATMAN said:
It's those avatars...

My advice, Kathianne for VP. You could use a Metro Mid-West on the ticket to help IL go red (if at all possible).

Hop, skip and jump. Wheaton! :thup: Alas, nothing in the forseeable future will turn this corrupt state red. Both parties, egads!

BATMAN said:
It's those avatars...

You really think Illinois has a chance of going red? When was the last time that happened? They are getting kind of like CA, pretty much a sure Blue bet.

fuzzykitten99 said:
oh, I'm not good enough? Why does Bonnie get all the attention? I am just as qualified...wait. Nevermind...I'm not 35 yet...

:laugh:

We'll get you once you are old enough.

no1tovote4 said:
You really think Illinois has a chance of going red? When was the last time that happened? They are getting kind of like CA, pretty much a sure Blue bet.
Bush 41 barely carried it in 1988. Suburban Chicago is red (5 mil). City is blue (3mil). The remaining 3 mil in the rest of the state is up for grabs.

You just have to find a way to keep the dead in the ground come election day.

no1tovote4 said:

It could happen, if the GOP here wasn't as corrupt as the dems. Topinka now is running for governor. Alas, she is the one that ignored some reformers here to bring in the carpetbagger from the East last cycle. Unreal

Wouldn't Bon bring over one of the New England states? Which one, gotta count elector votes....

Forum List

Back