I will show you why I like Ron Paul....

Eots, you're okay, but I think your video would send a message to young Americans that have too much information.

Also, what if that young lady's boyfriend has her video turned around and used against him by someone who really doesn't care for him and ruins whatever relationship they have for the duration? Or a family member who saves the video and sends it on to the children when they grow up that causes one of them to grow up too soon? If the couple splits up and he turns that and other videos over to her future boyfriends to get even, he could disable her from having a decent relationship.

There are some high school lawsuits going on right now about using videos of minors, the legislation of which Ron Paul might not be able to outlive if he plans on opening the minds of 6-year-olds to age-inappropriate visual dialog in the name of freedom of speech. The young woman looks old enough, but she could be a minor. She reminds me of a friend of mine when I was in the 7th grade who looked like she was 25 years old due to early maturity.

Telling people with concerns about internet information to "lighten up" you can do. A child's life broken by divorce, shame, and a crazy person with a video about one of his parents can and has caused suicide. That's about as light as a coffin. Some misery, you cannot undo.

Last edited:
Eots, you're okay, but I think your video would send a message to young Americans that have too much information.

Also, what if that young lady's boyfriend has her video turned around and used against him by someone who really doesn't care for him and ruins whatever relationship they have for the duration? Or a family member who saves the video and sends it on to the children when they grow up that causes one of them to grow up too soon? If the couple splits up and he turns that and other videos over to her future boyfriends to get even, he could disable her from having a decent relationship.

There are some high school lawsuits going on right now about using videos of minors, the legislation of which Ron Paul might not be able to outlive if he plans on opening the minds of 6-year-olds to age-inappropriate visual dialog in the name of freedom of speech. The young woman looks old enough, but she could be a minor. She reminds me of a friend of mine when I was in the 7th grade who looked like she was 25 years old due to early maturity.

Telling people with concerns about internet information to "lighten up" you can do. A child's life broken by divorce, shame, and a crazy person with a video about one of his parents can and has caused suicide. That's about as light as a coffin. Some misery, you cannot undo.

WOW, some people have no concept of a simple and clean vid. There is nothing in this vid like you explain and some of us are not so insecure about their marriages that they have a problem with their wife being sexy.

What if it's not that big a deal and nothing ever comes of it? What if people just took it for what it is and laughed at it as these people's sensationalist way of promoting their favorite candidate. What if we didn't worry so much about what might happen and just had fun? Chances are the world isn't going end because of this video and if she regrets it later well then that's her fault for making it. Should we ban tattoos too? Sometimes people regret them. This was her choice and it's just a silly video.

Forum List

Back