I will say it, Obama has it in the bag!

Montana

Rookie
Sep 29, 2008
Missoula
In a strange way Bush has done a great service to the USA, he awoke the sleeping giant and people finally opened their eyes. Wow finally I have something good to say about Bush, I thought it would never happen! I couldn't help but notice all the NeoCons that post here, go back to work, it's over you lose! :badgrin:

Bush just about destroyed America.

Time for FDR...er....ah........Barack Obama to save it.

In a strange way Bush has done a great service to the USA, he awoke the sleeping giant and people finally opened their eyes. Wow finally I have something good to say about Bush, I thought it would never happen! I couldn't help but notice all the NeoCons that post here, go back to work, it's over you lose! :badgrin:

interestingly, the election isn't over.

it's really silly to take anything for granted.

McCain has about a 5% chance to win this election. Not impossible, but I wouldn't want to have my canidate in that position.

You people are crazy, I voted for Obama but I dont see him winning big if he wins at all. I'll have to see it before I believe it.

Many are of the same opinion as you because of the last two stolen elections, however I don't think he will just win, I think it will be a landslide!

Forum List

Back