“i will repeal obamacare on day one”

I admit if folks just plain have no money Romney/Obama care can not collect from them. I agree the tax penalty is not near enough to encourage freeloaders to get insurance. I also admit soon exotic healthcare prodedures will be even more expensive and it will be worse if economy of scale does not make it available to all.

Still I like their idea of forcing freeloaders to sign up and pay SOMETHING. The welfare system is another problem. FDR would roll in his grave

simple answer... if you dont pay anything... you dont GET anything. That is the only way to force freeloaders...to do anything.

This is among the most honest things I have read.

Good or bad it has nothing to do with the America we have known since at least the 1930's.

But hey, I have a job, am honest, show up compulsively, have a good work ethic and standardized testing has "proved" me to be enough above average I figure my only reasonable chance of ending up in the gutter is an expensive medical condition. SO I have insurance.

Also just to prove I'm cold and cruel, I agree with the Dresden and Hiroshima bombing decisions.

Stupid softies trying to make everyone pay for their own good.

How to move on in conversation.......this demands a new topic.

Has this thread really devolved into an argument about the number of pages of the ACA?

Jake, I'm surprised you would waste your time on this.

“I WILL REPEAL OBAMACARE ON DAY ONE”
And leave 45 million people without healthcare and 26,000 will die prematurely.

The then clueless that no one will be left without healthcare, because “if someone has a heart attack, paramedics will pick them up, take them to the hospital and treat them.” Period. But what he so conveniently omitted was that; Paramedics will send you a bill. Hospital will release you with follow with you cardiologist which you do not have and would not see you because you do not have healthcare insurance. The hospital will send you a $30,000 bill that you cannot pay, they will be turned over to collection agency and you still cannot pay and then you will have to file bankrupt leaving the hospital in the red for $30,000 that will be passed on to Americans who do have healthcare with higher hospital bills and higher premiums, etc. And there are still Village Idiots that agree with him in repealing ObamaCare. They are people who hate Obama so much that they are willing to die to get him out of office.

This is another example on how out of touch Romney is with unemployed and uninsured Americans. Of course Romney don’t understand. He buys his wife horses to treat her MS. Would RomneyCare pay for me to have a horse to treat my MS?

People will auto insurance pay for uninsured motorists insurance.

what a stupid fuck............:slap:

Mud gets mulishly stubborn on his mistakes and assumptions, so I have fun with it.

QUOTE=Jimmy_Jam;6234513]Has this thread really devolved into an argument about the number of pages of the ACA?

Jake, I'm surprised you would waste your time on this.[/QUOTE]

Mud gets mulishly stubborn on his mistakes and assumptions, so I have fun with it.

QUOTE=Jimmy_Jam;6234513]Has this thread really devolved into an argument about the number of pages of the ACA?

Jake, I'm surprised you would waste your time on this.
[/QUOTE]

I wondered if there was a history there.

“I WILL REPEAL OBAMACARE ON DAY ONE”
And leave 45 million people without healthcare and 26,000 will die prematurely.

The then clueless that no one will be left without healthcare, because “if someone has a heart attack, paramedics will pick them up, take them to the hospital and treat them.” Period. But what he so conveniently omitted was that; Paramedics will send you a bill. Hospital will release you with follow with you cardiologist which you do not have and would not see you because you do not have healthcare insurance. The hospital will send you a $30,000 bill that you cannot pay, they will be turned over to collection agency and you still cannot pay and then you will have to file bankrupt leaving the hospital in the red for $30,000 that will be passed on to Americans who do have healthcare with higher hospital bills and higher premiums, etc. And there are still Village Idiots that agree with him in repealing ObamaCare. They are people who hate Obama so much that they are willing to die to get him out of office.

This is another example on how out of touch Romney is with unemployed and uninsured Americans. Of course Romney don’t understand. He buys his wife horses to treat her MS. Would RomneyCare pay for me to have a horse to treat my MS?

People will auto insurance pay for uninsured motorists insurance.
Willard is gonna be really busy on his first day, he's promised so much.

Has this thread really devolved into an argument about the number of pages of the ACA?

Sadly, that's usually one of the best thought-out critiques of the law you get in a thread like this. And even then they have to inflate the actual page count to 250% to make it work.

Forum List

Back