I will pay one billion dollars to anyone who can prove that Russia hacks

I will pay one billion dollars

Lets start with the basics - do you HAVE one billion dollars?
Can you erase history?

Next retard

You are offering a billion dollars, without having a billion dollars - what of that is not true retard?
You can not offer proof that the Russians never hacked the USA before the last election, but I can provide volumes that they did.........................

Dude you are a cluless kid with a jar of vaseline

Inde
Trump encouraged the Russians to hack Hillary's emails, did you forget that?
No he did not, he ask for hacked emails. Why, because it is common knowledge that the Russians hack everything we do.

At least to people with brains not manufactured by CNN

he said he hoped they would find the emails.

And if they found the missing emails and turned them over they would have been helping convict a criminal, who violated the espionage act. There is nothing wrong with this

But your first instinct was to lie. :rolleyes:

Inde
No he did not, he ask for hacked emails. Why, because it is common knowledge that the Russians hack everything we do.

And if they found the missing emails and turned them over they would have been helping convict a criminal, who violated the espionage act. There is nothing wrong with this

I never lie, that would make me an idiot like Hillary

Can you erase history?

Next retard

You are offering a billion dollars, without having a billion dollars - what of that is not true retard?
You can not offer proof

Whatever the discussion about the Russians may be, I'm not the one soiling my pants by making bets with money I clearly don't have.

Can you erase history?

Next retard

You can not offer proof

Whatever the discussion about the Russians may be, I'm not the one soiling my pants by making bets with money I clearly don't have.
Actually my purpose was to get the attention of idiots.

I succeeded

sk_1470315069607_4475124_ver1.0.PNG

Can you erase history?

Next retard

You can not offer proof

I succeeded

Pretty sure that's an actual picture of you.

Inde

I never lie, that would make me an idiot like Hillary

You said "No he did not?" It's highlighted in your post. Yes, you lied.

Can you erase history?

Next retard

You can not offer proof

I succeeded

Pretty sure that's an actual picture of you.

And I'm positive he could outscore you on any IQ test..............................

teves.jpg

began during the last election cycle, and never happened before. Reality is that Russia began hacking the USA the moment that the USSR dissolved.

However the media made it an issue in the last election to benefit Hillary, but they ended up benefitting Trump.
You are not paying attention to the details....

Our intelligence community NEVER ONCE said that we were never hacked by the Russians before...they said JUST THE OPPOSITE, that they hack us daily.

What the Intel community did say, was this time it was different than all the other times the Russians have hacked us. This time they disseminated the hacked information to the Public to try to influence the American citizen's vote....The Russians always kept quiet about what they hacked and what they knew and learned from the hacks, and were never bold enough to simply act as if they did not care that we knew that they did this....

In my own sleuthing and "who done it" kind of mind from all the ''who done it'' mystery books I have read over the years...

-This could be why Pres Trump always insisted that the Russians did not do this hack/ leaking....because he KNEW it was his team, specifically Roger Stone his campaign manager that was directing the dissemination through wikileaks in a timely manner to specifically affect the Democratic convention, and then with Podesta file leaks, it was released the same day as the access Hollywood tapes were released....

-Would the Russians truly be so strategically in tuned and precise to release them at these two points in time that were critical and important to Trump's campaign?

-This seems like something Trump's campaign manager Roger Stone would do, or ex-campaign manager would do.

Our intel has told us they found two hackers, with the same goals...searching for the exact same files to steal, but with different ip addresses and locations and indicated that maybe each one did not know about the other, searching for the same files....the Russians could have put the word out to their hacking teams that they use, and different ones tried to do the stealing of the precise files the Russians wanted...POSSIBLY.

But to me, that also leaves the door opened for two separate entities doing the hacking....somehow intertwined, because they hacked in and searched and stole the exact same files....but what if one was the Russians, and the other was someone working for or connected to, Roger Stone...who was in constant contact with wikileaks during the entire dissemination process of the stolen files?

Trump wants this Russian hacking/influence thing to go away...as in yesterday, instead of wanting to find out precisely what happened....I'm sorry but that simply SMELLS LIKE GUILT, in my opinion.

Last edited:
began during the last election cycle, and never happened before. Reality is that Russia began hacking the USA the moment that the USSR dissolved.

However the media made it an issue in the last election to benefit Hillary, but they ended up benefitting Trump.

Our intelligence community NEVER ONCE said that we were never hacked by the Russians before...they said JUST THE OPPOSITE, that they hack us daily.

What the Intel community did say, was this time it was different than all the other times the Russians have hacked us. This time they disseminated the hacked information to the Public to try to influence the American citizen's vote....The Russians always kept quiet about what they hacked and what they knew and learned from the hacks, and were never bold enough to simply act as if they did not care that we knew that they did this....

In my own sleuthing and "who done it" kind of mind from all the ''who done it'' mystery books I have read over the years...

-This could be why Pres Trump always insisted that the Russians did not do this hack/ leaking....because he KNEW it was his team, specifically Roger Stone is campaign manager that was directing the dissemination through wikileaks in a timely manner to specifically affect the Democratic convention, and then with Podesta file leaks, it was released the same day as the access Hollywood tapes were released....

-Would the Russians truly be so strategically in tuned and precise to release them at these two points in time that were critical and important to Trump's campaign?

-This seems like something Trump's campaign manager Roger Stone would do, or ex-campaign manager would do.

Our intel has told us they found two hackers, with the same goals...searching for the exact same files to steal, but with different ip addresses and locations and indicated that maybe each one did not know about the other, searching for the same files....the Russians could have put the word out to their hacking teams that they use, and different ones tried to do the stealing of the precise files the Russians wanted...POSSIBLY.

But to me, that also leaves the door opeend for two separate entities doing the hacking....somehow intertwined, because they hacked in and searched and stole the exact same files....but what if on was the Russians, and th other was someone working for or connected to, Roger Stone...who was in constant contact with wikileaks during the entire dissemination process of the stolen files?

Trump wants this Russian hacking/influence thing to go away...as in yesterday, instead of wanting to find out precisely what happened....I'm sorry but that simply SMELLS LIKE GUILT, in my opinion.

I can't read more than one sentence if it is written by an idiot, so try again

13 intelligence agencies confirmed the hacking in Trump's favor. You're still in denial.

-This could be why Pres Trump always insisted that the Russians did not do this hack/ leaking....because he KNEW it was his team, specifically Roger Stone is campaign manager that was directing the dissemination through wikileaks in a timely manner to specifically affect the Democratic convention, and then with Podesta file leaks, it was released the same day as the access Hollywood tapes were released....

But to me, that also leaves the door opeend for two separate entities doing the hacking....somehow intertwined, because they hacked in and searched and stole the exact same files....but what if on was the Russians, and th other was someone working for or connected to, Roger Stone...who was in constant contact with wikileaks during the entire dissemination process of the stolen files?

I can't read more than one sentence if it is written by an idiot, so try again
Let me make it simple....there is more to this than your mind seems to be capable of handling.

Forum List

Back