Trump I will pardon you

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best president America has had in decades.

As long as he builds the "Wall" and keeps deporting illegals.

I could care less what he does or who he pardons. .... :thup:

Last edited:
Didn't the meat puppet faggot release a traitor from prison?

A convicted TRAITOR.

As far as I'm concerned Trump is a patriot, and if he pardons someone they deserve it.

Exclusive: Trump considers dozens of new pardons - CNNPolitics

Obviously nothing more than a clear direct signal to any and all Trumpkins under Mueller's cloud of investigation. "keep your mouth shut; give Mueller absolutely no evidence of my many misdeeds, and I will pardon you!"

Next to Nixon, the most anti-rule of law President in the history of our country.

Because of Pardons?

List of people pardoned or granted clemency by the President of the United States - Wikipedia

So far, he's a piker.

(psst, is he selling them like BJ did?

Trump pardons, as with most things, based on loyalty and not merit. He needs loyalty, so that nobody around him will ever hold him accountable for anything.

yup

and I'm sure Jack Johnson will be voting for him in 2020

Scooter likely will as well.

Trump pardons, as with most things, based on loyalty and not merit. He needs loyalty, so that nobody around him will ever hold him accountable for anything.

yup

Trump would never have pardoned Johnson if he were alive. And Libby was a message to his henchmen and Comey that he has zero qualms about abusing the pardon power.

yup

Trump would never have pardoned Johnson if he were alive. And Libby was a message to his henchmen and Comey that he has zero qualms about abusing the pardon power.

Trump would never have pardoned Johnson if he were alive.

He's been dead for over 70 years.

all those presidents since then as 'racist' as Trump?

giving a pardon to a person whose sentence was already commuted is a signal?

:cuckoo:

yup

If Johnson had still been alive today, Trump would not have pardoned him. And Libby was prosecuted by Comey, which is 100% the only reason Trump cared.

yup

If Johnson had still been alive today, Trump would not have pardoned him. And Libby was prosecuted by Comey, which is 100% the only reason Trump cared.

yup

Martha Stewart has always been known to have Trump's back.
She committed financial crimes. Trump is signalling that he considers that fine. Blagojevich committed a political crime. Trump is signalling he considers that fine. D’Souza broke campaign finance laws. Trump signalled he thinks that’s fine. Arpaio jailed people illegally. Trump signalled he’s okay with that. He is setting clear precedents woth his abuse of the pardon power.

yup

She committed financial crimes. Trump is signalling that he considers that fine. Blagojevich committed a political crime. Trump is signalling he considers that fine. D’Souza broke campaign finance laws. Trump signalled he thinks that’s fine. Arpaio jailed people illegally. Trump signalled he’s okay with that. He is setting clear precedents woth his abuse of the pardon power.
Martha Stewart committed no crime at all. The judge threw out the entire insider trading case against everyone.

The case against Stewart hinged on the date she instructed her broker to sell. The broker testified to a different date. Both were convicted of making misleading statements to the FBI. Martha Stewart got a five month sentence.

Trump rightfully corrected this miscarriage of justice probably because the investigator was James Comey.

Shitstain obama had a habit of prosecuting political prisoners. It is right that Trump as chsmpion of the people fixes these travesties.

yup

----------------------- aw haw haw , and your 'abuse of the pardon power , ------------ the Presidential Power to Pardon can not be abused Camp .

Last edited:

yup

Slick Willy, GWB and Obubba must have approved of drug dealers....our been paid to pardon them.

Pardons Granted by President William J. Clinton (1993-2001) | PARDON | Department of Justice
Pardons Granted by President George W. Bush (2001-2009) | PARDON | Department of Justice
Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017) | PARDON | Department of Justice

possible sex scandal in the Oval Office?

Trump Commutes Alice Marie Johnson's Sentence After Visit From Kim Kardashian

Granted pardon after Kim Kardashian visit.

hmmmmmm
She deserved a pardon. One non-violent drug conviction is NOTHING compared to the crimes of the people Clinton, GWBush and Obubba pardoned.

I'm just guessing but probably all pardons are recommended by someone else.

I doubt seriously she gave Trump a hummer under the desk.

Trump’s decision comes days after reality star Kim Kardashian spoke with the president at the White House about prison reform and sentencing. Kardashian has spent months using her platform to bring attention to Johnson’s case. She met with the president to discuss the possibility of revisiting Johnson’s sentence.

yup

Pardon power is totally at the discretion of the President, just his President Trump's firing of Comey was. He could have fired him because he doesn't like tall liars or because he didn't like his hair style. It makes no difference why he fired him.

Forum List

Back