"I will not rest...."

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
APRIL 9, 2009 – "And we will not rest until we reach a day when not one single veteran falls into homelessness"

MAY 11, 2009 – "I will not rest until the dream of health care reform is finally achieved in the United States of America"

NOVEMBER 2, 2009 – "We will not rest until we are succeeding in generating the jobs that this economy needs"

NOVEMBER 23, 2009 – "I will not rest until business are investing again, and businesses are hiring again"

JANUARY 28, 2010 - "We will not rest until we build an economy that's ready for America's future"

MARCH 5 2010 – "I’m not gonna rest & my administration is not gonna rest in our efforts to help people who are looking to find a job"

MAY 26, 2010 – "We will not rest until this well is shut, the environment is repaired and the clean up is complete"

JULY 8, 2010 – "My administration will not rest until every American who is able and ready and willing to work can find a job"

[ame=http://youtu.be/Y3Y-owlgGG4]Obama: I Will Not Rest Until Everyone Has A Job, A Good Wage, & Benefits - YouTube[/ame]

Now, doesn't everyone feel sorry for this poor man...He never sleeps. He must be worn out.

Maybe he should take up golf and forget all of the problems our country is facing.

oops.....

Forum List

Back