i will NOT be Voting..

i have voted in every Election since 1984' i think this time i'll just sit it out.. Fuck 'em!
Romney (or) Obumba.. not a Nickles worth a Difference.. :badgrin:

I will be.

You see I just received my ballot int he mail for the primary.

I thought I would stop off here for some motivation before filling it out.

Any bets on how you think the dems fared?

That would be foolish. I don't really care if you want to support Romney or Obama. There are still local seats to vote for. There is still Congress and the Senate. There is no reason not to vote a third candidate as a protest for Presidency, but dont neglect your civic responsibility simply because you dont like the Presidential choices.

What he said.

i have voted in every Election since 1984' i think this time i'll just sit it out.. Fuck 'em!

If you can't make a distinction between the policies of Obama, and why Romney wants to repeal those policies... Well then, maybe you should sit this one out.

Mittens is going to make the same strong push to repeal Obama policy that Bush II made to repeal Roe v. Wade.
Lots of noise implying action to convince the sheep, no intent to achieve results.

I will be.

You see I just received my ballot int he mail for the primary.

I thought I would stop off here for some motivation before filling it out.

Any bets on how you think the dems fared?

i bet the dems did NOT fare well..

Mittens is going to make the same strong push to repeal Obama policy that Bush II made to repeal Roe v. Wade.
Lots of noise implying action to convince the sheep, no intent to achieve results.

all both of them do is tell a bunch of lies..

Forum List

Back