i will NOT be Voting..

here in Missouri they are trying to get an amendment to the state constitution. Basically they are trying to get the ten commandmends posted at all schools and prayer back in school.
Where is the job bills?

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

:eusa_hand:

I sometimes want to throw the towel in just like the OP and say screw it, my vote won't make a difference. But then I think of all the people wearing USA military uniforms in foreign lands fighting for democracy and our right to vote...and I cast my vote in honor of their sacrifices.

our troops are NOT fighting for Democracy. don't be a fucking Rube!

I sometimes want to throw the towel in just like the OP and say screw it, my vote won't make a difference. But then I think of all the people wearing USA military uniforms in foreign lands fighting for democracy and our right to vote...and I cast my vote in honor of their sacrifices.

Whom or what are they fighting for?

Well, I tend to agree that they are not fighting for democracy. But that is what they believe and that I can support.

here in Missouri they are trying to get an amendment to the state constitution. Basically they are trying to get the ten commandmends posted at all schools and prayer back in school.
Where is the job bills?

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

:eusa_hand:

They did make one mistake, they wrote that any God of any religion could not be kept from schools or practicing it in public.I bet they try to restrict Muslims.

for whoever is running the country.. (AKA the powers that be) lately they have been STEALING OIL mostly..

i have voted in every Election since 1984' i think this time i'll just sit it out.. Fuck 'em!
Romney (or) Obumba.. not a Nickles worth a Difference.. :badgrin:

All i have to say to that is:

If you dont vote... don't complain about the outcome.

Yawn.. whatever. the outcome won't matter much at all..

I never understood why you're not able to complain about the outcome if you don't vote.

i have voted in every Election since 1984' i think this time i'll just sit it out.. Fuck 'em!
Romney (or) Obumba.. not a Nickles worth a Difference.. :badgrin:

Do you live in a Voter ID state?

If not, please PM me your full name, and address where you are registered...

All i have to say to that is:

If you dont vote... don't complain about the outcome.

Yawn.. whatever. the outcome won't matter much at all..

I never understood why you're not able to complain about the outcome if you don't vote.

^ it's just something they like to say.. it makes no sense because the system is hopelessly fucking BROKEN! (as it has been for many years)

How about you stand for freedom and check mark the "Gary Johnson" box like those of us who care about the country?

Not voting is a kind of vote. It means "None of the Above" and when enough people stop voting, that creates a drought of votes. The parties have to notice that half of Americans are staying home on election day, and it isn't so much out of laziness as disgust.

Elections are decided now by which candidate disgusted the fewest people.

My vote has to be earned. It pisses me off when people say I should vote to keep the other guy out. Bullshit. You don't get my vote just because the other guys sucks more than your guy does.

Give me a candidate who deserves my vote and I will happily give it to him or her.

When you give someone your vote, it makes them believe they are doing something right. If they are NOT doing something right, you'd be an IDIOT to vote. You are just ENCOURAGING them!

It is okay to vote on local Measures and for dog catcher and stuff like that. You don't have to fill out the whole ballot.

In fact, that just tells them even louder that you voted for NONE OF THE ABOVE at the national level.

Forum List

Back