i will NOT be Voting..

i have voted in every Election since 1984' i think this time i'll just sit it out.. Fuck 'em!
Romney (or) Obumba.. not a Nickles worth a Difference.. :badgrin:

If you don't care, you don't care. Perhaps you haven't taken the time to get to know who the candidates really are. I suggest you invest the time and look at their records. You still have time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I can honestly say that my right to vote has never affected my life one iota.

I would have to add: that I know of.

But I got the right to vote the same year I got the "right" to be drafted and sent to Viet Nam.

Won the lottery and been voting ever since. You just never know.

the only time i felt my vote mattered was when i voted for Ross Perot! (that shook those fuckers up!) :D

Actually not – particularly with regard to judicial appointments and foreign policy.

A Romney administration would appoint reactionary conservative ideologues to the Federal courts and High Court hostile to the rule of law, privacy rights, due process rights, and equal protection rights – placing our civil liberties in jeopardy.

A Romney administration would reinstate failed Bush foreign policy predicated on the fallacy of ‘nation building’ and ‘pre-emptive’ illegal invasions of sovereign states.

So Romney would be just like Obama. Why did you tell the OP he was wrong?

The Nation is just now healing from the devastation of the failed Bush presidency, we can’t afford a third Bush term.

I thought this was Bush's third term.

Romney is very different from Obama. Romney understands how economies work.I sincerely doubt that you'll ever here Romney tell small business owners, “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

i have voted in every Election since 1984' i think this time i'll just sit it out.. Fuck 'em!

This time there is quite a bit of difference...

Obama is a goddamned anti-American Marxist!

Romney is not!

Vote Romney!

Vote Republican!

Screw Obama!

Screw Democrats!

Fiscally, you're right.
Socially, you're way off.

Still, I respect your opinion. Please vote in down-ticket races however.

This time there is quite a bit of difference...

Obama is a goddamned anti-American Marxist!

Romney is not!

Vote Romney!

Vote Republican!

Screw Obama!

Screw Democrats!

Republican, Democrat, can't you people see that no matter which one you elect the long term direction of this country is decline? If the Republicans are such a better alternative then why has government continued to get bigger, spending continued to rise, and freedoms continued to be stomped on even when they're in charge?

Write someone fun in. Like Bozo the clown. Or better yet, Toonces the driving cat.

Gotta love this "Everybody needs to vote!" mentality. The right for everyone to vote. . . I'm all for it. Everybody should have the -opportunity- to have a say in the things that affect their lives. This idea that everybody has a civic responsibility to go and put their two cents in on how the country's going to be run. . . BULLSHIT! If you're uninformed, STAY THE FUCK HOME! I believe it's your civic duty not to do anything that's likely to cause more harm than good. Uninformed decision making on behalf of our entire society falls pretty high on that list. So does pulling that lever if you don't give a shit about which way that vote swings (often a direct result of being uninformed).

And I'm sorry, but even if you don't vote at all, you still have every right to bitch about how the government fucks up. Just because I got fed up with the dog and pony (donkey and elephant?) show and told both sides to screw in November doesn't mean I'm obligated to give the rest of the illiterate-yet-opinionated masses a pass on making retarded ass decisions in the voting booth. It also doesn't obligate me to give a pass to the media and the folks in power for turning our Republic into a two-party fuck show where most of my decisions, to take a theme from Southpark, are between a shit sandwich and a giant dousche. Just like Carlin said. . . if I stay home and jerk off while you folks are out punching chads out, at least I'll have some greasy tadpoles to show for my efforts.

That said, I'm gonna vote :lol:

But, OP, I wholeheartedly respect your decision to sit back and tell 'em all to suck it.

All i have to say to that is:

If you dont vote... don't complain about the outcome.

I sometimes want to throw the towel in just like the OP and say screw it, my vote won't make a difference. But then I think of all the people wearing USA military uniforms in foreign lands fighting for democracy and our right to vote...and I cast my vote in honor of their sacrifices.

All i have to say to that is:

If you dont vote... don't complain about the outcome.

Yawn.. whatever. the outcome won't matter much at all..

I did not say it would. The point is...if you don't vote...don't complain about the outcome.

Hell you seem to be complaining about the outcome now and its not even happened yet. :eusa_whistle:

here in Missouri they are trying to get an amendment to the state constitution. Basically they are trying to get the ten commandmends posted at all schools and prayer back in school.
Where is the job bills?

Forum List

Back