I Will Never Understand Women...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
So I go for a little ride last night, and now the woman is all pissed at me...

4180943478_7f3121cc4f_o.jpg

Do you live in a frat house? :D

What... you're pissed at me too now? ... :lol:

Actually I have no idea of where the picture is from. I just liked it so I saved it and captioned it... :)

Last edited:
You can only do that when you are married and it is too expensive to divorce.

Nice bike by the way.

Actually I have no idea of where the picture is from. I just liked it so I saved it and captioned it... :)

no :lol:
I was refering to all the couches in the room and what looks like a cooler in the corner of the pic. Every frat house I have been to always had about ten couches. :tongue:

I was refering to all the couches in the room and what looks like a cooler in the corner of the pic. Every frat house I have been to always had about ten couches. :tongue:

Could be Luissa, because if it was a biker club house, it would look more like the inside of a bar.

She's only pissed because you are hogging the living room floor and won't give her enough room to ride her 4-wheeler.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
God that's gotta stink!! i can smell it through the computer!
Wait a minute, never mind, my wife's on the warpath. what did I do now?!

Last edited:

Could be Luissa, because if it was a biker club house, it would look more like the inside of a bar.
:lol: :lol:

So I go for a little ride last night, and now the woman is all pissed at me...

4180943478_7f3121cc4f_o.jpg

Well,come on.. How many times do you REALLY need to be told not to leave your beer cans lay around before it finally sinks in? Geeze. And you wonder why we get annoyed...

Forum List

Back