I will never believe anything our government says until

cosimdm

Rookie
Jan 22, 2017
Trump releases all the JFK documents. Trump fires the heads of the CIA and the FBI and all the higher officials in each agency.

Trump releases all the JFK documents. Trump fires the heads of the CIA and the FBI and all the higher officials in each agency.

You know, usually I wouldn't reply to a thread like this, but in this case, I will-)

I listened to a radio program on the way to work today that asked about COLLUSION on the JFK assassination, since it is a hot topic with the release of some of the redacted documents.

Let me state right off the bat, I was in 3rd grade when JFK was killed, and since then, it has ben a discussion within my family at almost every holiday where we all get together.

What I heard on the radio for 45 minutes as I drove was unbelievable! He was killed by the CIA, the FBI, the Cubans, the Russians, the mob, etc. The reason the rest of the documents weren't released in the world according to them was---------->COLLUSION with entities in our government, up to, and including Bush senior. Almost every one of these people were Democrats, and proudly stated it as such.

Now I think it is all poppycock, but I am not here to insult your intelligence, nor am I posting this to blow you off as a conspiracy theorist. Rather, what I am doing, is attempting to show ANYONE who believes a conspiracy happened here, and our GOVERNMENT was involved, what it actually means if YOU are correct---------->

If what conspiracy theorists claim is true.......is TRUE............then it means that WE THE PEOPLE can NOT elect who we want, because they are going to remove them from office, by hook or crook! Our vote means absolutely NOTHING, and we are putting the person we choose, in grave danger. It also means that our ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, do NOT control this country, nor do we. Instead, the people in charge of alphabet agencies control this country, and they are the power; eventhough they are NEVER elected, just appointed.

And then we have the media! Are we to believe they NEVER could uncover this conspiracy? It has now been what, around 60 years? Do we all understand that if their was a cover up, how many people would have to keep their mouths shut about it? What are the odds they could do it? A lot of people from that era have gone to their death bed, have they not! Are we thinking that NONE of them as they are dying, would release the truth?

And so, my final observation is this-------> if the conspiracy theory still lurks inside someone's head, then you now know why all the alphabet soup agencies hate Trump. He wants to dismantle their power, and if they would kill JFK before our very eyes, I am sure they would also attempt to make a case for Russian COLLUSION, and use the DNC to pay for the evidence, right before your very eyes too!

Forum List

Back