“i will never apologize for america

this is an example of why the republican party is dying

How?

First Nations were slave traders of their own people and owned many Africans.

There were Free Blacks who had slaves.

The Brits first shipped over street urchins some as young as 5 years of age, prostitutes and gypsies in the 1600's before they got into the African slave trade.

Hell's bells Cromwell had troops kidnapping Irish for Virginia and the Barbados.

There were slave holders north and south. The biggest slave ships were out of the North East.

History isn't just black and white nor is it just Democrat vs Republican. It's complicated.

I wish she would actually study it. When you understand history you can see so many things in society that she just doesnt understand.

this is an example of why the republican party is dying

How?

The Brits first shipped over street urchins some as young as 5 years of age, prostitutes and gypsies in the 1600's before they got into the African slave trade.

Hell's bells Cromwell had troops kidnapping Irish for Virginia and the Barbados.

There were slave holders north and south. The biggest slave ships were out of the North East.

History isn't just black and white nor is it just Democrat vs Republican. It's complicated.

I wish she would actually study it. When you understand history you can see so many things in society that she just doesnt understand.

Exactly. In the other thread on the textbook issue my major point was I want History in all its glory, goodness, bad, horrific and even the ugliest.

I want the truth and I want it unedited and in its entirety without spin. It's the only way we will learn and move forward.

How?

Exactly. In the other thread on the textbook issue my major point was I want History in all its glory, goodness, bad, horrific and even the ugliest.

I want the truth and I want it unedited and in its entirety without spin. It's the only way we will learn and move forward.

That's why its good to go to original sources.

Forum List

Back