I Will Miss the Arctic Ice

"But...but......global cooling is global warming..." :102:
There it is, as long as things are changing they've got it covered. Because as we know, until recently our global climate has been totally unchanging and stable.

I'm still waitin' for that big hole to open up in the ozone layer and toast everyone. I stocked up on a 55 gallon drum of SPF 10,000 sunscreen back in the 80's.

I hope it hasn't turned rancid.

I guess in your rush to show your ignorance you forgot a little thing called the Montreal Protocol. The Montreal Protocol was an international treaty that phased out cfc and other ozone depletion gases and thus halted ozone depletion. It has been wildly successful.

It was a framework that could be emulated for greenhouse gases except we live in a different time where ignorance rules. See above.

There were LOW Ozone levels in the 1950's too, there were negligible CFC's in use then, so how do you explain low O3 levels back then?
On your say so, we are to believe that? Link.
Why ask for proof you know you will deny? We are entering a cooling period and all of you crying and lying will not change that.

I kid you not, about a year ago I installed google earth on my PC. When I started the program it showed the Earth like how it would look from space except there was no polar ice cap. Tell me these liberal lying bastards aren't pushing an agenda!
You dumb fuck, they show the ocean bottom topography instead. God, I cannot get over how damned stupid people like you are. You want a map of the Arctic Ice? Just put arctic ice on google, and go to this site.
Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag
Then why in the same instance did google show the antarctic ice? This will be good!
Because, you dumb fuck, the Antarctic Ice is on a continent, same as the ice on Greenland, which is also shown. Do you practice at being stupid?

I kid you not, about a year ago I installed google earth on my PC. When I started the program it showed the Earth like how it would look from space except there was no polar ice cap. Tell me these liberal lying bastards aren't pushing an agenda!
You dumb fuck, they show the ocean bottom topography instead. God, I cannot get over how damned stupid people like you are. You want a map of the Arctic Ice? Just put arctic ice on google, and go to this site.
Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag
Then why in the same instance did google show the antarctic ice? This will be good!
Because, you dumb fuck, the Antarctic Ice is on a continent, same as the ice on Greenland, which is also shown. Do you practice at being stupid?
I see, it will melt in the arctic, but won't melt in the antarctic.

Geez, Mike, are you stuck of stupid, or extremely stupid? Google shows the ice on land in the Arctic and the Antarctic. Where there is ocean below the ice, it shows the topography of the land beneath the ocean. You can get the ocean ice data at the site I gave you. You know, from those liberal scientists.

Geez, Mike, are you stuck of stupid, or extremely stupid? Google shows the ice on land in the Arctic and the Antarctic. Where there is ocean below the ice, it shows the topography of the land beneath the ocean. You can get the ocean ice data at the site I gave you. You know, from those liberal scientists.

Stuck on extremely stupid, I see.
NO it's just that google are lib scum and like you they push this lying warming agenda, even going so far as showing the arctic iceless which is a lie.

Also note the water around the Arctic Sea Ice warmer than normal. Particularly north of Alaska and Russia. Polar, you are engaged in lying again.
How come your colored drawing that is suppose to represent science uses fire red for temperatures that are at or below freezing?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back