I Will Have A Blue Christmas Without You.

BZ, where did you get that photo of me on my last Greek romp?

If I am the best Internet freind you have you should be more depressed than I am.

Seriously, you are a good man, and that an't no natural thing in this world.

Stay golden my freind.

thank you mate, I am made by my friends:eusa_angel:

Get a room.
your head sounds vacant

That's the breeze flowing between your own ears, dumbass.

I don’t know why but this Christmas I really have the blues and there is not enough booze to shake this shit off.

I have a healthy, happy young son, my wife stays with me for some strange reason, I own my home (or the bank lets me think that), my job is alight, no great conversation or mental stimulation, it is not Plato's academy, but most of them mean well, it is not the mindless hell many people work in, and despite my drinking I am still healthy.

Yet I have the BB King blues.

I should not, there are people that have it really tough, I know that, but still I am bluer than a dog registering in the South as a Democrat.

Cheer me up you fuckers and fucketts.

Darned assholes forcing us to have a merry christmas. I will have a crappy one if I want to.

I don’t know why but this Christmas I really have the blues and there is not enough booze to shake this shit off.

I have a healthy, happy young son, my wife stays with me for some strange reason, I own my home (or the bank lets me think that), my job is alight, no great conversation or mental stimulation, it is not Plato's academy, but most of them mean well, it is not the mindless hell many people work in, and despite my drinking I am still healthy.

I should not, there are people that have it really tough, I know that, but still I am bluer than a dog registering in the South as a Democrat.

Take a bus trip:

1670187-Funniest-bus-name-ever-0.jpg

So cheer up old mate, remember the footy season is but months away and the Eagles and the Dockers will be the easybeats for the new season once more!!

You may not want to cheer me up when you learn I am a Collingwood supporter.

:lol:

Funny thing I don't have a problem with Collingwood. The club that produced Thorold Merrett (the inventor of the drop punt) and the great Len Thomson can't be all bad. Okay you've still got Didak I think, but never mind, he'll do something stupid in a Queen Street bar. I don't barrack for the Crows or Power, strictly SANFL for me:

CDFC.com.au

Maybe this is why JW has the blues

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew[/ame]

Women really do glow down here and men chunder.

It is all due to the hole in the ozone layer and alcohol content in the beer.

Do you know I am afflicted by the sight of that evil antipodean tar every morning of my life. My wife loves the stuff, she wants me to put it on my penis when she does oral.

I grew up in the US, I am a peanut butter man, and yet I must suffer Vegemite vertigo every day.

Now my son even likes the stuff.

I think he may not be mine.

Darned assholes forcing us to have a merry christmas. I will have a crappy one if I want to.

51fDk8vKXML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back