I will cut the Deficit by HALF in my first term

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
What happen obama?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujrNBFlxGFM]Obama Lies--I will cut the Deficit by HALF in my first term - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how many in the cheering crowd have asked themselves how could they have been so stupid?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHbw3n0EIM]President-Elect Barack Obama on Election Night - YouTube[/ame]

I seriously doubt that 80% of the voters who voted for Obama had any idea what he intended to do.
All they knew was that he wasn't Bush
All they knew was he wasn't McCain
All they knew is he was black....This one you can easily move to the top of the list.

I seriously doubt that 80% of the voters who voted for Obama had any idea what he intended to do.
All they knew is he was black....This one you can easily move to the top of the list.

The color of his skin had nothing to do with my vote for Obama. It's obvious to the informed Obama faced an economic crisis when he assumed office in January 2009. The crisis was not his doing, and when Romney and others claim Obama made things worse they are lying.

Obama did the best he could under the worst of circumstances. The economy was in shambles and the Republican Party saw the failure of the Bush Administration + the election of Obama as an opportunity for them to regain power: Do nothing and blame Obama is all they needed to do and all they have done.

The color of his skin had nothing to do with my vote for Obama. It's obvious to the informed Obama faced an economic crisis when he assumed office in January 2009. The crisis was not his doing, and when Romney and others claim Obama made things worse they are lying.

Obama did the best he could under the worst of circumstances. The economy was in shambles and the Republican Party saw the failure of the Bush Administration + the election of Obama as an opportunity for them to regain power: Do nothing and blame Obama is all they needed to do and all they have done.

You're a fucking idiot. Obama KNEW what he was facing and STILL asked for the job. It's his baby now.

His adopted baby now, but Bush and both sides of congress and a few other presidents gave birth to it.

Child abandonment, shame on them.

Obama was just as dumb as the "experts" on both sides and thought it would be short and a quick recovery.

I tried to tell them different and was ridiculed for my efforts.

Last edited:

You're delusional.

I don't think so obama.

When did he say this? Before the 'crash' of '08; before he had taken the oath of office and before he learned how fucked up Bush&Co had left the economy?

You're so dishonest; we all know a lie of omission is no different than a lie of commission. Both make the actor - you bigrebnc - a liar.

Watch. If Romeny is elected all the right will blame Obama for the entirety of the recession and it's effects.

Pitiful, really pitiful.
Both sides keep on doing it time and again like the good partisan sheeple that they are.

You're delusional.

Nope, not a bit. I posted facts, you posted the usual personal attack because you know what I posted was an accurate representation of current events, and all you've got in response are blanks. The New Right, of which your are a proud and loud member, is generally dishonest and stupid.

There is nothing Obama could have doen to make things much better, ease the misery a bit for now is all.
He also did nothing to make it any worse than what was already in motion.

If he had done what was needed to be done things would have gotten worse for most, but that is the price we need to pay for the longterm good of the USA.

Last edited:

nope,, things are decidedly worse than when he took office. so they're not lying. not t all.

I don't think so obama.

When did he say this? Before the 'crash' of '08; before he had taken the oath of office and before he learned how fucked up Bush&Co had left the economy?

You're so dishonest; we all know a lie of omission is no different than a lie of commission. Both make the actor - you bigrebnc - a liar.

February 09

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Now back to your boot licking idiot.

...even when they were doing the stimulus, EVERYONE thought the retraction of the economy was 3%- turned out to be NINE %- Great job, Pubbies!

Last edited:
His adopted baby now, but Bush and both sides of congress and a few other presidents gave birth to it.

Child abandonment, shame on them.

Obama was just as dumb as the "experts" on both sides and thought it would be short and a quick recovery.

I tried to tell them different and was ridiculed for my efforts.

Bush blah blah but blah blah bush but blah blah blash
Boooooush is gone and no trying will bring him back so you can continue to blame him . It's time for the boy king to man up to his own failures.

We are Trillions of dollars deeper in debt thanks to this President....
Tell me that this is a good thing....
And the Libs wanna spend more.

Forum List

Back