I will be Premier of Ontario one day (before I'm 50).

Jun 26, 2005
Ontario, Canada eh?
My achievable dream/goal is to become Premier of Ontario before my 50th birthday (May 2, 2038). I believe that I would make a good premier because of my moderatency in being conservative.

My plan:
-During my 20s, I will be involved in the PC party, but I will have a job outside politics,maybe.
-In my 30s, I will run for the nomination, if I get that and if I win then I will become an M.P.P.
-Hopefully, I will become a cabinet minister after a few years.
-Then run for the leadership of the PC party.

What do you think?

Big Blue Machin said:
My achievable dream/goal is to become Premier of Ontario before my 50th birthday (May 2, 2038). I believe that I would make a good premier because of my moderatency in being conservative.

My plan:
-During my 20s, I will be involved in the PC party, but I will have a job outside politics,maybe.
-In my 30s, I will run for the nomination, if I get that and if I win then I will become an M.P.P.

What do you think?

Pretty vague. Good luck, with a platform like that, I probably won't vote for you. :teeth:

Why PC, your views seem more in step with the NDP. :D

Big Blue Machin said:

My plan:

What do you think?

I think I'm glad I live in the United States.

Na thanks anyway, but I think I will describe my positions on issues.

-Aganist Abortion on demand, but if it threatens the woman's life then yes.
-For civil unions (keep marriage between man and woman).
-Pro gay rights (except right to marry, again marriage is between man and woman).
-I believe Ontario needs to take more steps in the environment (more windmills and solar panels).
-One single public health care tier with private involvement.
-Pro Free Trade.
-Cutting taxes and paying off the debt.
-Stricter crime and drug laws.
-Pay equity for women (that's common sense).
-More money for education.
-Banning teachers from striking (They are a necessary service).

What do you people think so far?

Big Blue Machin said:
Na thanks anyway, but I think I will describe my positions on issues.

-Aganist Abortion on demand, but if it threatens the woman's life then yes.
-For civil unions (keep marriage between man and woman).
-Pro gay rights (except right to marry, again marriage is between man and woman).
-I believe Ontario needs to take more steps in the environment (more windmills and solar panels).
-One single public health care tier with private involvement.
-Pro Free Trade.
-Cutting taxes and paying off the debt.
-Stricter crime and drug laws.
-Pay equity for women (that's common sense).
-More money for education.
-Banning teachers from striking (They are a necessary service).

What do you people think so far?

The title of this thread is "I will be be premier of Ontario some day (before I'm 50)" isn't it?

I asked for your position on any present bugetary issue listed in the most recent provincial budget, not federal issues in general. See why I'm not voting for you?

Said1 said:
The title of this thread is "I will be be premier of Ontario some day (before I'm 50)" isn't it?

I asked for your position on any present bugetary issue listed in the most recent provincial budget, not federal issues in general. See why I'm not voting for you?

I can't answer you because I have no interest in the recent Ontario budget, because I haven't read it and heard both sides of the budget.

Big Blue Machin said:
I can't answer you because I have no interest in the recent Ontario budget, because I haven't read it and heard both sides of the budget.

Then get crackin, this ain't no disco! :bs1:

If you hit edit on the thread starting post, you can edit the title.

Big Blue Machin said:
I agree with the Tories that it's not a very good budget. It's plain, and it mostly only deals with education. There is more to Ontario than education.

You're right, it's mostly unattainable gobblygoop.

Forum List

Back