I will be on Fox News tomorrow.

Neal Asbury

Jul 21, 2010
I have been invited to take part in the "Radio Rumble" segment on Fox and Friends. If you care to watch, I should be on at 6:20 AM.

I have been invited to take part in the "Radio Rumble" segment on Fox and Friends. If you care to watch, I should be on at 6:20 AM.

Cool. How did you get invited to do that?

From your personal Blog (linked on your site):
(...) We have an obligation – a Conscientious Equity – to spread our way of life around the world. (...)
Faulty Allies & Forgotten Friends: Realpolitik Politics Articles Conscientious Equity

No, thank you.

Apart from that: Nice Blog Design, with focus on readability.
Your main site should be designed same way.
Good luck for you and your career, and may your show be successfull.

How do we know you are not an identity thief?? You need to give a shout out to USMB to prove it's really you...or at least tug on your ear or something as a signal.

I think it's cool that he was so impressed with the USMessageBoard that he felt it was worthy of posting his alert on... :clap2:

Obviously the board has some nation wide recognition going on.

Last edited:
Congrats...I'll be sure to throw you on as I'm getting ready for work (don't normally watch morning tv)!

Well, guess I missed it. Been watching since about a quarter to six midwestern time and haven't seen it. Must have been on here at five twenty.

Should have said six twenty eastern time.

My cousin was on Fox News a couple of years ago. He was in that segment that showed the police chasing the stolen garbage truck. He would have gotten clean away if he knew how to work air brakes and a manual transmission.

Forum List

Back