I will be on fox and friends live this Thursday! What should I talk about?

I been invited to appear on fox and friends live this Thursday! They asked me if I would like to talk about some issues! I cannot wait to share my experiences living in democrat run towns that destroyed America. What else should I talk about?

The democrat Party is on record that an accurate voter database is an "existential threat" to their very existence. How can you do business with a political Party that admits they need to cheat to win?

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Did anyone watch me on fox and friends live ? It was a great time!
So, what DID you talk about?

Toilet Paper: Over/under.
Only your IQ

They cannot have been talking about my IQ. Remember we're talking Fox Noise Channel here. They don't even know numbers that high.
Number one morning show on earth.. mic drop

NEVER drop a mic. They're sensitive instruments.

So you sell commercial time, or you buy it? Either way thanks for confirming my point.

So, what DID you talk about?

Toilet Paper: Over/under.
Only your IQ

They cannot have been talking about my IQ. Remember we're talking Fox Noise Channel here. They don't even know numbers that high.
Number one morning show on earth.. mic drop

NEVER drop a mic. They're sensitive instruments.

So you sell commercial time, or you buy it? Either way thanks for confirming my point.
What drugs are you in?

I have relatives in CA and they were telling me about the insane Draconian restrictions there.
Draconian? What's that mean?
Democrats in CA are talking about implementing Eminent Domain along 1100 miles of CA coastline. They're gonna bulldoze all of the beachfront properties for some crazy reason.

Forum List

Back