I will be boycotting

I don't know which 'things' you mean, but it is a wise decision.
There are so much things sold which are supposed to help you this and that way, or you are supposed to need this and that to live a contemporary life.
All bullshit, I don't even have a TV, the only commercials I see are in Internet and most times those are blocked by my browser.

Once in a while, I do internet shopping. Technical/electronical stuff I only buy via Internet. I look to buy specific stuff, and real-life shops not always have the products I want to purchase. In internet I can look for shops who sell that specific stuff.

The last thing I bought was an E-Book reader. I love it.

I don't know which 'things' you mean, but it is a wise decision.
There are so much things sold which are supposed to help you this and that way, or you are supposed to need this and that to live a contemporary life.
All bullshit, I don't even have a TV, the only commercials I see are in Internet and most times those are blocked by my browser.

Once in a while, I do internet shopping. Technical/electronical stuff I only buy via Internet. I look to buy specific stuff, and real-life shops not always have the products I want to purchase. In internet I can look for shops who sell that specific stuff.

The last thing I bought was an E-Book reader. I love it.

I would boycott your boycott of my boycott boycott, but I don't boycott.

Well, I do boycott, so I will boycott your boycott of my boycott of your boycott boycott of my...wait..how does that go again??

Unfortunately, we cannot boycott gubmint douchebaggery.

sure you can, you just lose all you own and get free room and board.
or move to another country and to a different set of gubmint douchebaggery.
Or become truely independent and become a street person/bum.

Dying works too.

you almost always have choices. Many suck worse though.

Last edited:
Fuck you Dillo...don't be such a damn do gooder. Just for that I am going to go to the dollar store and load up on lot and lots of crap.

Go ahead and buy all the stupid shit you want but don't come crying to me when you need a buck to buy new underwear.

Umm...not likely...they do sell that at the dollar store too. :tongue:

I told you that you look like shit in those checkered granny panties

Forum List

Back