I went to church w/ Ted Cruz,

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
he's building an army of young Christian voters in Iowa-"scary stuff"

ted_cruz_church-620x412.jpg

Clearly photoshopped as this is not the kind of church he attends

One expects this kind of hit piece from Salon. It is well-written and appears to be neutral – even for – Ted Cruz. But, down deep, it contains the hatred of the author for Christian, middle-Americans who look to Cruz as the Anti-Obama.

Take the time to read it and make your own assumptions @ I went to church with Ted Cruz. He is building an army of young Christian voters in Iowa

One expects this kind of hit piece from Salon. It is well-written and appears to be neutral – even for – Ted Cruz. But, down deep, it contains the hatred of the author for Christian, middle-Americans who look to Cruz as the Anti-Obama.

Take the time to read it and make your own assumptions @ I went to church with Ted Cruz. He is building an army of young Christian voters in Iowa

Thank you. That was the funniest thing I've read in ages. I do hope, in the interests of being charitable, that that poor writer managed to pick his panties out of his crack eventually.

"Somebody's Knocking" and it's Ted Cruz

TERRI GIBBS lyrics - Somebody's Knockin'

I did read it. Frankly, a lot of Christians should be nervous about the the kind of CHristian who supports Ted Cruz. The kind of Christian that practices birth control, works on Sundays and doesn't think a woman's place is in the kitchen.

Forum List

Back