I wasn't sold on the Eagles early on in the season, but..

What suckage am I supposed to be accepting?

10-4 and a 1 game lead in the division with only 2 games left, one being against the team that's 1 game behind us?

I'm confused...:cool:
That team one game behind you won the first game against you. When it beats the Eggs next Sunday, as it certainly will, you will lose the division title because the 'boys will have won both games against the broken eggs.

Those grapes are so sour from two straight NLCS losses to Philly that even I can taste them :lol:

Naw, no sour grapes, just solid prediction based on the teams' performances the last four weeks. The Eagles will choke.

Not necessarily will they choke. The Cowboys have been choking in December the last couple years and they made the playoffs this year. Sure, they ill probably lose the first round, but they are there. The Eagles could surprise lots of people.

That team one game behind you won the first game against you. When it beats the Eggs next Sunday, as it certainly will, you will lose the division title because the 'boys will have won both games against the broken eggs.

Those grapes are so sour from two straight NLCS losses to Philly that even I can taste them :lol:

Naw, no sour grapes, just solid prediction based on the teams' performances the last four weeks. The Eagles will choke.

Eagles always play great December football and dominate right up till the NFC Championship game...

Then they choke

Forum List

Back