I wasn't sold on Romney...

pfffffffft Mittens and the the GOPers MIGHT make a show of attempting repeal, kind of like their stand against raising the debt ceiling. Bread and circuses, bread and circuses.

Yeah go ahead and waste your vote then and help Obama.

Now I am

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal "Obamacare"

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal Obamacare | Reuters

Next week, the U.S. House of Representatives will be voting on an historic repeal of the Obamacare law. While there are many reasons to oppose this flawed government health insurance law, it is important to remember that Obamacare is also one of the largest tax increases in American history. Below is a comprehensive list of the two dozen new or higher taxes that pay for Obamcare’s expansion of government spending and interference between doctors and patients.

The sad thing is, you really think Romney is going to repeal it.

Even though his advisors said he wouldn't, even though it was his idea to start with.

Not that it matters, I would really like to see Romney get up there and defend an insurance company denying dialysis to a sick child.

No repeal No America bring it down.

Why? Frankly, you have yet to give me a reason why it should be overturned. Other than you don't like it.

Learn to deal.

Do you not care that Romneycare was the basis of the Obama plan? Oh that's right, It's OK when an (R) does it.

I really don't care now Romney said it was what his state wanted and was not meant for all states it's a states rights issue. Now it just got fucking person obama is going down.

its still a states rights issue.

Did you not see the part about states being able to opt out?

Do you not care that Romneycare was the basis of the Obama plan? Oh that's right, It's OK when an (R) does it.

I really don't care now Romney said it was what his state wanted and was not meant for all states it's a states rights issue. Now it just got fucking person obama is going down.

obama has got to go fuck the son of a bitch.

The sad thing is, you really think Romney is going to repeal it.

Even though his advisors said he wouldn't, even though it was his idea to start with.

Not that it matters, I would really like to see Romney get up there and defend an insurance company denying dialysis to a sick child.

No repeal No America bring it down.

Why? Frankly, you have yet to give me a reason why it should be overturned. Other than you don't like it.

Learn to deal.

Only a liberal would feel the need to ask why.

obama has got to go fuck the son of a bitch.

See now thats just butthurt.

relax.

We lost Wisconsin. You lost the Mandate. Its all good. But the states still get to decide for themselves and with the Montana decision earlier in the week, corporations are going to pour billions into state politics and opt out left and right.

This "win" is a farce.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6DrH6P9OC0]See Mitt Romney Promote an Individual Mandate - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8erePM8V5U]President Obama's Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than $250,000 a Year - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7ak__MGyw]Obama Goes Toe-To-Toe With Stephanopoulos On "Tax Increases" - YouTube[/ame]

And most of you morons will vote for one of these lying sonsabitches.

Poor dblack.........so much smarter than the nutters....and so much smarter than us progressives........but left holding is pecker with no candidate to vote for.

You a Cub fan too?

Jerk-off

Learn to deal.

Only a liberal would feel the need to ask why.

Haha the whore doesn't have an answer...only a moron wouldn't have an answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Plasmaball For This Useful Post:
ClosedCaption (Today)
Only a liberal would defend Joe B and give you a thanks. :eusa_whistle:

I'm all for states rights, but that doesn't excuse the fact that he wanted such a law to begin with...whether state or federal.

Poor dblack.........so much smarter than the nutters....and so much smarter than us progressives........but left holding is pecker with no candidate to vote for.

You a Cub fan too?

Jerk-off

Nah DBlack isnt a nutter. he has nutter moments but he can see reason even if he cant agree with it all the time.

I find this whole thing hilarious. the Mandate is a "win" for the so called conservatives and a "loss" for progressives and no one seems to see it.

Everything has been spun and spun and spun until we are all thinking backwards.

Forum List

Back