bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Now I am

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal "Obamacare"

Romney: defeat Obama to repeal Obamacare | Reuters

Next week, the U.S. House of Representatives will be voting on an historic repeal of the Obamacare law. While there are many reasons to oppose this flawed government health insurance law, it is important to remember that Obamacare is also one of the largest tax increases in American history. Below is a comprehensive list of the two dozen new or higher taxes that pay for Obamcare’s expansion of government spending and interference between doctors and patients.

Read more: Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Tax Hikes in Obamacare

ROMNEYLOGO.jpg

Do you not care that Romneycare was the basis of the Obama plan? Oh that's right, It's OK when an (R) does it.

Do you not care that Romneycare was the basis of the Obama plan? Oh that's right, It's OK when an (R) does it.

I really don't care now Romney said it was what his state wanted and was not meant for all states it's a states rights issue. Now it just got fucking person obama is going down.

Suuuuure you wasnt for Romney. You're for whoever the GOP puts up as a candidate any excuse for that support will do. Romney says alot of things...and you believe all of them

Suuuuure you wasnt for Romney. You're for whoever the GOP puts up as a candidate any excuse for that support will do. Romney says alot of things...and you believe all of them

No I wasn't I was planing on writing Ron Paul in now I see this in another light.

Romney on SCOTUS Decision: ‘I Will Act to Repeal ObamaCare’ On Day One

Willard isn't going to do shit, he's just stroking the ignorant fools dicks to get support. It looks like you bought it.

He better or it will split America in half no one wants this to happen but I will fully support it.

Romney said something and convinced Bigdeb to vote for him. Then he'll make another thread telling everyone how liberals are easily influenced by Obama. And the Irony Fairy will leave him 10 cents

I really don't care now Romney said it was what his state wanted and was not meant for all states it's a states rights issue. Now it just got fucking person obama is going down.

Yeah and Romney said the mandate SHOULD be a part of the federal plan and congratulated Obama and the Dems for including it in their legislation.

If you read more and talked less, you'd know more.

No I wasn't I was planing on writing Ron Paul in now I see this in another light.

Uh huh..you're soooo libertarian. You were going to do that, yep

obama just gave me a new principle to stand on his suitcase as he's leaving the white house.

Yeah and Romney said the mandate SHOULD be a part of the federal plan and congratulated Obama and the Dems for including it in their legislation.

If you read more and talked less, you'd know more.
obama said this wasn't going to be a tax.

Can't do away with it unless they have something remarkably similar to replace it with.

Forum List

Back