I wasn't missed!!!??

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Geeze, seems like I have been off the net a month,...............and no one mentioned me? No one asked what happened to Shintao? No one cares I guess, which might be understandable. I just didn't resalize I was that far detached from the group.:confused: Maybe if I wear Sponge Bob undies and clown sized shoes...........:eusa_angel:

Some people threw rocks at ya..and missed.

See!

Maybe if my avatar was of a naked blonde I would be noticed missing?:eusa_whistle:

There is the possiblity I am on everybodies ignore list. I didn't owe them money? They didn't owe me money? Or maybe everybody else was missing, so they didn't know I was missing? I like to think the best of everyone, so maybe they are throwing me a surpirse "Welcome back Party!!" :eusa_angel: That must be it,................

Geeze, seems like I have been off the net a month,...............and no one mentioned me? No one asked what happened to Shintao? No one cares I guess, which might be understandable. I just didn't resalize I was that far detached from the group.:confused: Maybe if I wear Sponge Bob undies and clown sized shoes...........:eusa_angel:
Wanna' see my NCAA Tournament picks?

Get yourself banned?

Ummm, no,...not this time. But if I fell off a cliff no one would have missed me. The simple way to say it, we have been in the transistion of moving to our new home.:eusa_angel:

Wanna' see my NCAA Tournament picks?

Errr, no, Want to see my drop down photo album in my wallet of the ex-wives, grand children, favorite pets, and me when I was 20 flexing my muscles on the beach for the girls?:lol:

See!

Maybe if my avatar was of a naked blonde I would be noticed missing?:eusa_whistle:

Maybe if you didn't post moronic things and you demonstrated some intelligence, honesty, and sincerity, we'd be more inclined to care?

I'm sorry, was this one of those times where I'm supposed to lie to make you feel better? I've never been good with that sort of thing.

See!

Maybe if you didn't post moronic things and you demonstrated some intelligence, honesty, and sincerity, we'd be more inclined to care?

I'm sorry, was this one of those times where I'm supposed to lie to make you feel better? I've never been good with that sort of thing.

Maybe if you recognized intellectual discussions you wouldn't find threads so moronic. I do notice the threads I start have several hundred hits and posts from other intellectuals here, so that speaks to your misled credibility, not mine. Tsk!

Forum List

Back