i washed his ipod...it doesnt look good

I had to pay $35 the last time, so after that everyone in the household took better care to make sure it was not in my pants when they got washed.

Because they all went hungry for the week you had to spent $35...there poor empty tummies suck up against their spines.

okay i am trying to cut my losses here....it was a shuffle....small one.....and old one..he has had it for years...i figure i owe him about 20 bucks....

that got me that wth look from him....i ordered him a nano....he wanted the 18 gb....for 149....so do i have stupid written on my forehead....i am not happy about paying what i paid

If is a shuffle, you might get away with it. Apple seals those things up good, and it does not use a hard drive to save the music.

My sister washed her shuffle a couple times.

It came out looking very nice, but all her R rated music went away....

da man's ipod....

hmmm teeth marks only...good idea....easier to lie

Teeth marks remove any need to lie. He sees the marks, comes to his own conclusions.

I can't lie. Defective female...but there are many ways to get around it. Not volunteering any information that isn't asked for is one of them.

Meanwhile, back at the laundry basket, were YOU the one who left his Ipod in his pocket and threw his pants in the basket? :doubt: Why is it your fault then? ?

o i cant lie either...he was cute looking at the little ipod...putting in the head phones...trying to figure out why it wasnt working....i fessed up....plus when you pushed the button it made a squeasy noise lol

Forum List

Back