I was wrong...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
...Dubbyuh wasn't lying about Iraq.

But being the deluded, overzealous little sot that he is, he surrounded himself with like-minded zealots who whipped themselves into a frenzy by telling each other that Saddam was a mortal threat to America and had to go. Grasping at any straw to make their case, they wove rumors of an Al Qaeda/Saddam link, WMD's and imminent danger to the rest of the world, into a flimsy fabric of wishful thinking, which has since been shredded by reality.

No, Dubbyuh didn't lie outright, but he did engage in a pattern of exageration, obfuscation, self-righteous delusion, cronyism, influence-peddling and general psychosis to lead us into war with Iraq. And the hell of it is that he is still doing it...He has learned nothing and remains defiantly unrepentent even when the fabric of his delusions is shredded right before his eyes.

And what is truly frightening is American's aren't calling him on his B.S. We are either as deluded as he is, or just don't give a fat rat's ass since what happens overseas to a bunch of wogs doesn't really affect us...Does it?

But then again it's so nice that we can all take solice in your ever lasting faith in God.

Carry on speading your manure...

The most recent 9/11 commission report said there were links between al quaeda and saddam, just not links to 9/11 specifically. The liberal media lied through their teeth.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The most recent 9/11 commission report said there were links between al quaeda and saddam, just not links to 9/11 specifically. The liberal media lied through their teeth.

pulit knows that RWA. He just likes puking out all that crap. It makes him feel good just to say it, regardless that he's lying through his teeth.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...Dubbyuh wasn't lying about Iraq.

But being the deluded, overzealous little sot that he is, he surrounded himself with like-minded zealots who whipped themselves into a frenzy by telling each other that Saddam was a mortal threat to America and had to go. Grasping at any straw to make their case, they wove rumors of an Al Qaeda/Saddam link, WMD's and imminent danger to the rest of the world, into a flimsy fabric of wishful thinking, which has since been shredded by reality.

No, Dubbyuh didn't lie outright, but he did engage in a pattern of exageration, obfuscation, self-righteous delusion, cronyism, influence-peddling and general psychosis to lead us into war with Iraq. And the hell of it is that he is still doing it...He has learned nothing and remains defiantly unrepentent even when the fabric of his delusions is shredded right before his eyes.

And what is truly frightening is American's aren't calling him on his B.S. We are either as deluded as he is, or just don't give a fat rat's ass since what happens overseas to a bunch of wogs doesn't really affect us...Does it?

Mr. Pulpit, tear down this wall. I never thought i'd see bully even backtrack on a Bush attack. Especially on Iraq. I think there is hope for the world yet if Bully can admit a mistake.

I think whats funny about all of this is Senator Kerry said all the things Dems accuse Bush of lying about and more.

Originally posted by insein
Mr. Pulpit, tear down this wall. I never thought i'd see bully even backtrack on a Bush attack. Especially on Iraq. I think there is hope for the world yet if Bully can admit a mistake.

If you'll notice, I called him delusional...That's just a form of lying to oneself. Thus, he's still a lying SOB. Semantics just ain't your game. ;)

You are correct, Bullypulpit. I agree that GWB never lied about Iraq. His unresearched analogies and lack of genuine curiosity and history of unrepentant actions that have caused great harm to many but he was bailed out anyway (that's a rich boy thing) lead him to believe that whatever he might say or do is absolutely correct. He doesn't know or understand anything else, why should he? Or haven't you noticed?

Psychoblues

posted by Psychoblues His unresearched analogies and lack of genuine curiosity and history of unrepentant actions that have caused great harm to many but he was bailed out anyway (that's a rich boy thing) lead him to believe that whatever he might say or do is absolutely correct. He doesn't know or understand anything else, why should he? Or haven't you noticed?

You are being facetious, no? :rolleyes:

If you'll notice, I called him delusional...That's just a form of lying to oneself. Thus, he's still a lying SOB. Semantics just ain't your game. ;)

You still backtracked. Its all falling down around you Bully. Saying he didn't lie about Iraq but that he was delusional. Semantics truly aren't your bag either. Bully's begining the long road to recovery.

Originally posted by insein
You still backtracked. Its all falling down around you Bully. Saying he didn't lie about Iraq but that he was delusional. Semantics truly aren't your bag either. Bully's begining the long road to recovery.

Dream on, Alice...Dubbyuh and his friends are the ones caught in a shit-rain without an umbrella.

As for recovery, I'll remain a radical rather than become a retard thank you very much. :)

Dream on, Alice...Dubbyuh and his friends are the ones caught in a shit-rain without an umbrella.

As for recovery, I'll remain a radical rather than become a retard thank you very much. :)

I think you're way past the retard stage their bully. We're into full blown psychosis.

So tell me sicko/bully who pissed in your post toasties or kicked your little rear in the schoolyard? I've got a little theory that you can help me with.. Theory is that most libs/radical weasels were just little punks that got the shinola kicked outta them in grade school.. Then grew up to never get over it. Please elaborate as to which of these circumstances applies to yourselves; i.e. post toasty pee or butt-kickin'?

Forum List

Back