I was wrong...

and while I'm not surprised, it makes me sad.

Oh, well.

You had believed that mani and Dante were two separate people, right?

Don't beat yourself up about it.

Wrong! It's clear she's finally accepted the fact that one of my posts was and continues to be far better than hers.

Maybe she just found out that eggsalad is only silky when the shells off, but it is rather crunchy when Sheldon.

You had believed that mani and Dante were two separate people, right?

Don't beat yourself up about it.

Wrong! It's clear she's finally accepted the fact that one of my posts was and continues to be far better than hers.

Maybe she just found out that eggsalad is only silky when the shells off, but it is rather crunchy when Sheldon.

I take great umbrage at that.

But does anybody ever REALLY know what the fuck Ravi is ever talking about? :confused:

But does anybody ever REALLY know what the fuck Ravi is ever talking about? :confused:

I do. In fact, I know what everyone is talking about.

Anytime I axe questions, it is just to see if they know what they are talking about.

I do. In fact, I know what everyone is talking about.

Anytime I axe questions, it is just to see if they know what they are talking about.

WTF are you talking about? Axe? WTF? :confused:

Forum List

Back