I was wrong about Romney

I'm not convinced that Romney or Ryan are really conservative. They will have to prove it to me. I'm looking forward to that.

He was my 4th choice
Knowing what I know about him today he would have been mt 1st

he is a very compassionate conservative

I too was wrong about him.
2 years ago, I admitted that Romney would be a better choice for the task we have before us. And the first time I heard Ryan speak on the issue of health care to Obama, I was floored by his boldness, and said, we need a guy like that to be our President. I think they make a great team.

yea, nothing like Ryan the bush baby and Mittens the rich baby, getting to be the executive team, let's see how they fair with dems blocking their proposals and budget.

big government conservatives:

Romney-Romneycare
Ryan- voted for everything Bush II put frwd: TARP

Ryan voted for the $700 billion bank bailout, the biggest Medicare expansion in U.S. history, a massive highway bill that included the “Bridge to Nowhere” and other big-ticket priorities when George W. Bush was president — going to bat for a high-spending GOP agenda that the tea party base now looks on with regret.

Read more: Paul Ryan?s voting record: Big-spending conservatism - Andrew Restuccia and Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

you can put lipstick on a pig but its still goin to be a pig :(

He was my 4th choice

2 years ago, I admitted that Romney would be a better choice for the task we have before us. And the first time I heard Ryan speak on the issue of health care to Obama, I was floored by his boldness, and said, we need a guy like that to be our President. I think they make a great team.

The working class in this country is desperate for this leadership
white
black
green
blue
woman
man

Class warfare is not a direction
it is not a change
it creates nothing but class hate
I am a cancer survivor
I have had 22 lymph nodes along with my left neck removed
I work 50 hours a week in 110 degree heat building a gas plant, the only reason we have had any jobs to replace those we lost in late 08 and all of 09

Romney-Romneycare

Ryan voted for the $700 billion bank bailout, the biggest Medicare expansion in U.S. history, a massive highway bill that included the “Bridge to Nowhere” and other big-ticket priorities when George W. Bush was president — going to bat for a high-spending GOP agenda that the tea party base now looks on with regret.

Read more: Paul Ryan?s voting record: Big-spending conservatism - Andrew Restuccia and Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

So did BHO
whats wrong with assuring the working class 401ks were saved?
we got that money back
the monies we lost came from BHO use of tarp except AIG

yea, nothing like Ryan the bush baby and Mittens the rich baby, getting to be the executive team, let's see how they fair with dems blocking their proposals and budget.

The GOP had not blocked anything dude
they have been in power for 19 months, not 40
This is exactly why the people run the dems out of power in 2010, what was the GOP suppose to do?
what they where voted for to do

Romney-Romneycare

So did BHO
whats wrong with assuring the working class 401ks were saved?
we got that money back
the monies we lost came from BHO use of tarp except AIG

what about the TRILLION $, Repub-sponsored, unfunded mandate that Ryan voted for? We "get that money back"?

Ryan isn't a Bush baby. He is a Jack Kemp baby as Jack Kemp was his friend and mentor.

If you listened once in a while you would know that.

How could you not like Romney, he wants to get this company back on track again..

He was my 4th choice

The working class in this country is desperate for this leadership
white
black
green
blue
woman
man

Class warfare is not a direction
it is not a change
it creates nothing but class hate
I am a cancer survivor
I have had 22 lymph nodes along with my left neck removed
I work 50 hours a week in 110 degree heat building a gas plant, the only reason we have had any jobs to replace those we lost in late 08 and all of 09

Romney touched on that in his speech.

"You might have asked yourself if these last years are really the America we want, the America won for us by the greatest generation.

Does the America we want borrow a trillion dollars from China? No.

"Does it fail to find the jobs that are needed for 23 million people and for half the kids graduating from college? No.

Are its schools lagging behind the rest of the developed world? No.

And does the America we want succumb to resentment and division? We know the answer.

The America we all know has been a story of the many becoming one, uniting to preserve liberty, uniting to build the greatest economy in the world, uniting to save the world from unspeakable darkness.

Everywhere I go in America, there are monuments that list those who have given their lives for America. There is no mention of their race, their party affiliation, or what they did for a living. They lived and died under a single flag, fighting for a single purpose. They pledged allegiance to the UNITED States of America. "

Ryan isn't a Bush baby. He is a Jack Kemp baby as Jack Kemp was his friend and mentor.

If you listened once in a while you would know that.

he had to have been a Bush baby, he had his nose so far up Bushs' ass he looked like a Bush butt baby to me.
Oh, but now he is against all those things he voted for and even took money from the stimulus for Wisconsin green energy, which now he does not support.

Everywhere I go in America, there are monuments that list those who have given their lives for America. There is no mention of their race, their party affiliation, or what they did for a living. They lived and died under a single flag, fighting for a single purpose. They pledged allegiance to the UNITED States of America. "

yes, wiping out the natives was the first thing that the moral compass of Americans had going for them

Forum List

Back