I Was Wrong About Mexican Illegals:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
I recently participated in a discussion here in which I said I had no problem with Mexican illegals, probably because I've lived all of my life in New York and New Jersey where I rarely ever see a Mexican. But I just came across this video:

What I have to say about this is these Mexican illegals must be removed from this country by whatever forceful means necessary. I believe the President should authorize commissioning of concentration camps for the immediate detention of all undocumented persons in preparation for massive daily deportations via bus or military cargo aircraft. What I've seen in just this one video has shown these people to be for the most part uncivilized, aggressively combative, and undeserving of considerate treatment. What they have done and are doing to the once beautiful state of California is shameful.

Also, there needs to be emergency legislation assigning criminal penalties for American citizens who in any way encourage or assist in the violation of our immigration laws and policies.

Los Angeles and much of California looks like Tijuana.....this is the tip of the spear of an invasion by a foreign force....

I recently participated in a discussion here in which I said I had no problem with Mexican illegals, probably because I've lived all of my life in New York and New Jersey where I rarely ever see a Mexican. But I just came across this video:

What I have to say about this is these Mexican illegals must be removed from this country by whatever forceful means necessary. I believe the President should authorize commissioning of concentration camps for the immediate detention of all undocumented persons in preparation for massive daily deportations via bus or military cargo aircraft. What I've seen in just this one video has shown these people to be for the most part uncivilized, aggressively combative, and undeserving of considerate treatment. What they have done and are doing to the once beautiful state of California is shameful.

Also, there needs to be emergency legislation assigning criminal penalties for American citizens who in any way encourage or assist in the violation of our immigration laws and policies.

The only thing shameful is this sort of ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Mexicans don't believe that there are any illegals from Mexico. This is still Mexico to them. They should not need to come here legally. That's why they want to abolish our borders. Mexico has a southern border. That's enough.

The only thing shameful is this sort of ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Wow, so you think the folks in that video are acting with ignorance, hate and bigotry too huh?

That thing that astounded me was that the folks in this video believe that they are all indigenous to this land.

Most of these folks are mixed heritage of Spanish and indigenous. Few are pure of blood, just like many Americans are mixed as well.

Everyone in that video were being extremely racist.

Glad your eyes were opened. It is a problem to be sure.
It is amazing and outrageous that the mainstream media, both print and electronic, has done nothing to call attention to this disgrace. It is eminently newsworthy but I've read and heard nothing about it. Not a word.

All I can say is we are fortunate to have Donald Trump in a position of power when he is desperately needed.

Forum List

Back