I was wondering....

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Has the U.S news sources been keeping up with events that are going on in Europe? Has the U.S. news mentioned anything about the Muslims in France who are taking over in certain city blocks? Not to mention in all of the other European countries?

French City with 40% Muslim Population is the Most Dangerous City in Europe

Muslims have now set up unofficial checkpoints in various parts of Marseille.

The French city of Marseille has an estimated 30 to 40 percent Muslim population and has been ranked as the most dangerous city in Europe.

The gritty Mediterranean port, France’s second-largest city, was appointed the “cultural capital of Europe,” a rotating European Union honor. City fathers launched beautification projects, created new tourism attractions and invited people from around the world to visit. A splendid stone esplanade was laid around the Old Port, peppered with novel sculpture, and a high-tech historical museum went up next to City Hall.

How did that work out?

The eruption has refocused attention on Marseille’s long-standing reputation as a European drug-smuggling hub, a place where entire neighborhoods have slipped away from police control and fallen under the command of gangsters who earn millions importing and selling North African hashish and settle turf disputes with AK-47 assault rifles.

“Marseille is sick with its violence,” Interior Minister Manuel Valls said.

Vowing to squash the drug trade and end the violence, Valls last week dispatched 250 paramilitary and other national police officers to reinforce the usual deployment of around 3,000. The night after they were deployed, with television cameras in tow, another body was found, burned to a crisp with a bullet in its charred skull, the execution method local traffickers call the “barbecue.” The next day, two Turkish immigrants were shot and wounded, and a pair of youths driving by on a motor scooter opened fire with a pistol on a third man, wounding him in the legs.

Egypt Warns of Muslim Brotherhood Organizations in U.S. Egypt Warns of Muslim Brotherhood Organizations in U.S. | Clarion Project
An Egyptian government website features a warning that the Muslim Brotherhood has a lobby in the U.S. disguised as civil society organizations.

An Egyptian government website features a warning that the Muslim Brotherhood
Muslim BrotherhoodGlossary Item

A worldwide Islamist organization founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna that seeks to implement Sharia-based governance globally.

has a lobby in the U.S. disguised as civil society organizations. The United Arab Emirates has made similar statements and the U.S. Justice Department has confirmed the existence of a Muslim Brotherhood branch in America.

The Egyptian government’s State Information Service has an entire section devoted to documenting the violence and terrorism of the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt is furious with the U.S. for its stance on the Brotherhood. President El-Sisi told the Washington Post in December 2013, then as Defense Minister, that the U.S. has turned its back on Egypt and is misunderstanding the Islamist group.

The documentation includes a timeline of violence perpetrated by Brotherhood members since July 2014, a statement from the National Council for Childhood and Motherhood condemning the Brotherhood’s exploitation of children, and many videos documenting the Brotherhood’s extremism and the justifications for overthrowing it and banning it.

Most importantly, the section prominently features an article about the Muslim Brotherhood operating in America and influencing U.S. policy through various fronts. It cites a study done by the Ibn Khaldoun Center for Development Studies, a highly-respected organization in Cairo.

America should pray for God's protection and His being near to us. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Has the U.S news sources been keeping up with events that are going on in Europe? Has the U.S. news mentioned anything about the Muslims in France who are taking over in certain city blocks? Not to mention in all of the other European countries?

Muslims have now set up unofficial checkpoints in various parts of Marseille.

The French city of Marseille has an estimated 30 to 40 percent Muslim population and has been ranked as the most dangerous city in Europe.

The gritty Mediterranean port, France’s second-largest city, was appointed the “cultural capital of Europe,” a rotating European Union honor. City fathers launched beautification projects, created new tourism attractions and invited people from around the world to visit. A splendid stone esplanade was laid around the Old Port, peppered with novel sculpture, and a high-tech historical museum went up next to City Hall.

How did that work out?

The eruption has refocused attention on Marseille’s long-standing reputation as a European drug-smuggling hub, a place where entire neighborhoods have slipped away from police control and fallen under the command of gangsters who earn millions importing and selling North African hashish and settle turf disputes with AK-47 assault rifles.

“Marseille is sick with its violence,” Interior Minister Manuel Valls said.

Vowing to squash the drug trade and end the violence, Valls last week dispatched 250 paramilitary and other national police officers to reinforce the usual deployment of around 3,000. The night after they were deployed, with television cameras in tow, another body was found, burned to a crisp with a bullet in its charred skull, the execution method local traffickers call the “barbecue.” The next day, two Turkish immigrants were shot and wounded, and a pair of youths driving by on a motor scooter opened fire with a pistol on a third man, wounding him in the legs.

And this is where we are supposed to practice tolerance and look the other way, hoping it will go away on its own.

Marseille is beyond saving, I cannot believe. Only a war would change that now.

973033121ef8bfd0bb6e537aae5cb17b.jpg

The reason why I ask is this. If America should become as that city in France or other cities even in the U.K. what will we do? They were taken by surprise with the major influx of Muslims but America has not yet been influxed as they have. What can we do if the Muslim population grows above containment level? What can we do in advance to prepare for the new arrivals? The Muslims in Europe mostly walked it across the Middle East then by private boats into Europe but they can't walk to the United States. So what can we do for preparations? As the above article's title said, Egypt has warned the U.S. that the Brotherhood of Muslims in America could be a cover up for some kind of treachery. Although the U.S. has not seen massive street walks by people of the Muslim faith, Europe has. And, of course, if they gather even momentum, they may want their Shariah laws in the city they are in. There is already a city in Michigan which has a majority city and county council member board of the Islam faith. And even some news articles have stated that 'halal' meats are becoming in demand. Halal is foods allowed to be eaten by Muslims, since they are on a dietary law. McDonald's was sued over Halal issues by Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan. So, what can we do to prepare ourselves if the number of Muslims start becoming too great for containment, if riots and shoutings, should start? The police in France and other countries do not even enter in the no zones they established. I do think that there are a couple of no zones waiting to be set up in America.

Islam experts: No-go zones looming for America
Islam experts: No-go zones looming for America

Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA

83D5D9FB-754D-4395-9552-B96C65D82F37_w640_r1_s-450x253.jpg

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan:
Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA

But you see, as Europe saw the spike rise of crime by migrants in their countries while the countries were trying to offer them a peaceful way, the U.S. has not seen that sort of 'defiance' coming from the Muslims yet. Europe received migrants who would randomly beat and do criminal activity against the born citizens of those countries. The migrants were going in, and by physical force and crime, was turning certain cities upside down, and not even in their own home town from where they migrated out of. So because of this rudeness coming from the 'guests' to the other country's citizens, many political talks began. One part would say to welcome and not ban, the other would say it was becoming too dangerous. The citizens also began becoming divided on acceptance vs restrictions towards the migrants. The EU got involved and one reason, I believe, why David Cameron stepped down at Brexit, was because he wanted to welcome more migrants but the citizens did not.

So if the Muslims are seeking peace, why are they destroying the peace givers in the country's they enter?

Take a look at this woman's account of what is going on in her country, Sweden...

So, how will the Muslims if they gather together in groups, be pacified?

Remember, if you watch any videos on YouTube and see the people are speaking in their language and the translation is made for you on the screen, don't believe what you are reading is the correct translation. There are a lot of people out there that want to make a nonsense fuss rise up on the internet. Look for credible sources or open English testimonies of citizens of that country. Or else know the language you are listening to. But videos of things in action are a lot harder to mistranslate that foreign words.

Published on Apr 7, 2016

Videos such as this would be a little too difficult and time consuming to cut and edit the tape together to be a joke or prank.

So I'm not too sure how to take these things myself. But are the news sources keeping up to date to current events?

Look at this 'debate' held on college campus, I think, with professor and muslim student.

If you start at around 1 minute 16 seconds into the video, they begin talking about Hamas....

And so... I'm a Christian and I read the Holy Bible. There is a section in the Book of Jeremiah in the Old Testament of The Holy Bible that goes like this:

"(34)The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying, (35) Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might. (36) And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come. (37) For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them. (38) And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD."
Jeremiah, chapter 49 verses 35-38

So when I read this, it had similarities to what is happening with all the Middle Easterners leaving their land. First of all, Elam as mentioned above, is modern day Iran. And Iran is the Islamic Nation. The other places of the middle east are Islamic states.

So, Elam could represent all of Middle Eastern Islam, including Syria and Afghanistan and the such.

In verse (35) above, God says He will break the bow = (strength) of the Islamic Nations/States which is the chief of their might (strength) being the (Islam Faith). Well, in verse (36), the Bible says that God will scatter the outcasts (people) of Elam (Islamic cities/states) and that there will NOT be a nation that the scattered ones will NOT enter, meaning they will enter all nations. But they were scattered out of their country, which is not a good thing.

And it continues to say that God will then cause Elam, the Islamic Nation or states, to be dismayed before those who oppose them (enemies) and before those who seek their life (not friendly communications). Remember that Iran is threatening Nuclear annihilation for the Zionists.

And then it says that God will bring 'evil' upon them (the people who got scattered out of Elam), even with GOD'S OWN fierce ANGER. God says He will send the sword after them until He has consumed them. Then God is going to set up His Throne in Elam (The Islamic Place) and then He will destroy the king and the princes who are there.

The last sentence may mean that God will take the Islamic leaders out of working order in the Middle East, out of Iran, out of both, but I'm not sure. And after this is done, Iran will no longer be threatening the Zionists with annihilations and the nuclear arms deal will no longer be needed. As far as the other Arab Muslims' hatred towards Israel, these too may stop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back