I was wondering......

Really? Wanna explain all the bullets, guns, tanks and troops?

Also wanna explain where the 4000 plus troops who reportedly died over there went?

We're protecting Iraq from an insurgency that is murdering Iraqi civilians.

That's what we're doing.

Most of those casualties are from IEDs.

Jesus you're stupid.

We caused the insurgency. I think ABiker Sailor will take being called stupid from you as a complement, as its clear your views of stupid are reversed

Bigotry on the part of Islamic Fundamentals is the main cause of the insurgency.

Such dishonesty. Bush started the war, the deaths were on his hands since he's the one thatg overthrew the gov't there, which now needs to be stablized with a new gov't. Obama didn't start the war, hence why you won't see much criticism of obama, who inherited this mess. So there is a difference there.

It would only tarnish Obama's image in the eyes of people who hate him and will criticize him regardless of what happens

Poor Dr Gregg...just can't admit that the Democrat controlled Senate voted to let the Iraq War take place....so sad.

1. The Democrats didn't control the Senate.
2. House Democrats voted against the Iraq war, so the war had to have been authorized by Republicans. Both houses had to pass the authorization.

The Senate was in the control of the Democrats till 2004.

Some House Democrats voted against the war but many voted for it....and the only important vote was in the Senate. Because they are the only ones that can authorize the President's actions in any war. Most Democrats voted with the GOP.

We're protecting Iraq from an insurgency that is murdering Iraqi civilians.

That's what we're doing.

Most of those casualties are from IEDs.

Jesus you're stupid.

We caused the insurgency. I think ABiker Sailor will take being called stupid from you as a complement, as its clear your views of stupid are reversed

Bigotry on the part of Islamic Fundamentals is the main cause of the insurgency.

:lol: Simple answer for a simple mind.

50+ years of meddling in their affairs, propping up dictators, supporting overthrowing of governments, presence of US bases in the region, and many other reasons contributed to their animosity towards us. But I guess its easier to say "they hate us for being us" than actually think and accept the real reasons.

Such dishonesty. Bush started the war, the deaths were on his hands since he's the one thatg overthrew the gov't there, which now needs to be stablized with a new gov't. Obama didn't start the war, hence why you won't see much criticism of obama, who inherited this mess. So there is a difference there.

It would only tarnish Obama's image in the eyes of people who hate him and will criticize him regardless of what happens

Poor Dr Gregg...just can't admit that the Democrat controlled Senate voted to let the Iraq War take place....so sad.

1. The Democrats didn't control the Senate.
2. House Democrats voted against the Iraq war, so the war had to have been authorized by Republicans. Both houses had to pass the authorization.

NYcarbineer, not ever being in possession of any factual information, sticks his foot in his mouth once again.

50+ years of meddling in their affairs, propping up dictators, supporting overthrowing of governments, presence of US bases in the region, and many other reasons contributed to their animosity towards us. But I guess its easier to say "they hate us for being us" than actually think and accept the real reasons.

Oh here we go with the "It's all our fault the world is full of terrorists!!!!!!" Actually Gregg may be on to something...all one has to do is look at Carter's foreign policy and see that HE and HE ALONE is responsible for the formation of Al Qaeda as we know it today.

No.....They hate us because they love to hate. They hate us because we're friends with Israel or used to be.

They hate what we are and what we stand for...simple as that.

I've trained Muslims in the Middle East. They can be gracious people...but they are stuck in their ways and some of them are down right crazy about their religion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back