I was threatened by a drug dealer on my block. What should I do?

Something doesn't seem right about the scenario. He solicits, you say no, he's threatening you for declining? Unless you immediately threatened to call the police I don't get how he'd follow the decline with a threat unless he considered you a threat to his business somehow...

Either way, I guess you can continue what you're doing. Unless you're either a narc or a rival dealer why would he put himself at risk of exposure by trying to fuck with you?

The man comes to us with a legitimate problem and you gun queers think its a Death Wish movie.

IF the guys neighborhood is overrun with drug dealers, and IF he starts a rucous, they know where he lives.

All your tough talk does is make you idiots sound like little boys.

It's his family on the line, folks.

The cops cannot protect him, and taking on such people openly is stupid to the extreme.

Descretion is the better part of valor in this case.

The man comes to us with a legitimate problem and you gun queers think its a Death Wish movie.

IF the guys neighborhood is overrun with drug dealers, and IF he starts a rucous, they know where he lives.

The cops cannot protect him, and taking on such people openly is stupid to the extreme.

As I said though, getting solicited and then threatened for declining... that does not make much sense. Most dealers aren't going to start shit with someone that turns down an offer. Something else went on that devnell is not telling us.

Lighten up Francis

LOL!!!!!! Typical Liberal feel good, Pacifistic bullcrap. Maybe he should just get down on his knee's, Bend over and spread his cheeks? Yuh think, Huh? Yeah I thought so. ~BH

You can tell that this moron lives in the North, eh, Dev? :lol:

Yeah? Your avatar reveals right away how mentally ill you are bro. Ask your boyfriend how he feels about that you cock-gobbling turd.

smiley_stormtrooperunmask.gif
~BH

Yeah? Your avatar reveals right away how mentally ill you are bro. Ask your boyfriend how he feels about that you cock-gobbling turd.

smiley_stormtrooperunmask.gif
~BH

What are you whimpering about, BullshitCunter? You're the one who lives closer to Gayin Newsom, so let's not be hypocritical. :eusa_whistle:

Hey dickLip? I live far away from San Fransicko. You would be suprised how many Conservatives are up here. It's the big cities that have all the nutcases bro. ~BH

I pay to live here and the creep doesn't. I want to be able to walk in my own neigborhood without being accosetd and harassed,

I hope you're not paying much... sounds like a shitty neighborhood... :eusa_eh:

but I live a few blocks from the whatah. Truth is a community meting is taking place tomorrow. I don't know if they've ever met teh likes of me. We'll see. I've already asked a few neighbors why they make nice and peace with people who do not live where we pay to live. Plant a few seeds and water them.

I have contacted Belmont Brokerage, a management company that manages the property where the people in question are hanging out. We shal see what they do. They are responsible for their rtenenats and their guests. The property is Removed By Request - KK

Something doesn't seem right about the scenario. He solicits, you say no, he's threatening you for declining? Unless you immediately threatened to call the police I don't get how he'd follow the decline with a threat unless he considered you a threat to his business somehow...

Either way, I guess you can continue what you're doing. Unless you're either a narc or a rival dealer why would he put himself at risk of exposure by trying to fuck with you?

He said I disrescted him when I ignored him and said "I don't think so" in reply to his initial introduction. I guess he thinks I'm afraid. I told him I wasn't. He issued a threat to my back as I was walking into my building a half a block away. Guy said he knows me because he's seen me walking around the hood at night. Fuckin' idjit... :lol:

thanks.

I do not have family here. If I did there would be a war. I will do the community a favor. I am relentless in pursuit of truth, justice and the American way. lol

Forum List

Back