I was threatened by a drug dealer on my block. What should I do?

Why, dillo, you know all drug dealers are nice people who are just a little down on their luck.

Or perhaps they don't exist at all and are just a figment of our collective imagination!

Most street level drug dealers are errant boys who end up making less than minimum wage for their time.

that, however, doesn't mean these children (cause most of them are kids) won't fucking kill you if you threaten their rice bowls.

Chanel actually gave the best advice any of us has given in my opinion.

Choose your battles wisely.

And when you choose to take on people who expect to die, and who are too young and impressionable to understand the concept of consequences, that's probably not a battle than sane people with something to lose ought to take on.

A weak willed wussie liberal will submit like a beyotch.

Those are your choices!

really? Seems to me everyone is afraid of the people around here. I am going to stand up. Considering the dealer is part of some crowd or gang and I am not, the wisest thing is to use the system. I am not afraid to go another route, but considering there are no serious threats yet (according to the PD), I am doing what a citizen is expected to do. Wish more people in CA where I am would do the same. I am not going to be intimidated in my own neighborhood.

btw, I've met a few conservative pussies here who talk tough and maybe carry weapons, but they are scared of the streets.

Bust a Cap in his Ass the next time he Steps...

Or Offer him a Hug and some of your Money.

:)

peace...

A weak willed wussie liberal will submit like a beyotch.

Those are your choices!

really? Seems to me everyone is afraid of the people around here. I am going to stand up. Considering the dealer is part of some crowd or gang and I am not, the wisest thing is to use the system. I am not afraid to go another route, but considering there are no serious threats yet (according to the PD), I am doing what a citizen is expected to do. Wish more people in CA where I am would do the same. I am not going to be intimidated in my own neighborhood.

btw, I've met a few conservative pussies here who talk tough and maybe carry weapons, but they are scared of the streets.

peace...

Or vomit on him.
Puke tend to make people run off and take a shower.

peace...

Or vomit on him.
Puke tend to make people run off and take a shower.

Shit your Hand and Threaten to Throw it...

peace...

make faces at him

Then shoot him as he comes toward you, while we still have the right to protect ourselves

Kill him with kindness. Bake him a pie.

But seriously, good luck with that. I wouldn't allow anyone to tell me I can't walk on a public street.

But, my advice would be to wait and see. Greet the guy every time you see him. Ask him how he's doing. Introduce yourself. Offer your hand. Be nonconfrontational but don't apologize for what you said. Most likely he'll back off, thinking it's not worth it or that you're some kind of lunatic.

:doubt:

I am not looking to make friends with scum. They do not own the streets. Why greet him? I know two of his pals---in passing. If I wanted to make nice I could. I want them out of my local area.

Be careful, you don't want you bike or hat stolen. :lol:
you know about my new bike?:eusa_whistle:

But seriously, good luck with that. I wouldn't allow anyone to tell me I can't walk on a public street.

But, my advice would be to wait and see. Greet the guy every time you see him. Ask him how he's doing. Introduce yourself. Offer your hand. Be nonconfrontational but don't apologize for what you said. Most likely he'll back off, thinking it's not worth it or that you're some kind of lunatic.

:doubt:

I am not looking to make friends with scum. They do not own the streets. Why greet him? I know two of his pals---in passing. If I wanted to make nice I could. I want them out of my local area.

Those bastards DO own the streets, though. Whoever they work for most likely has connections in the police department, and a random citizen like you means jack shit to them. Trust me, I've seen this shit in person on the streets of Philly. The drug dealers run the show.

Your best bet is carrying a weapon.

Or you could just puss out liek you explained in the OP. Your choice, nancy.
Puss out? You moron, the neighborhood knows and I was told to watch my back. Considering this is a city, being able legally to carry a weapon is out of the question. I am going to a meeting at the PD this week. Neighbors are interested in doing something about the punks and I hope people like you stay away. Nobody needs hysetrical girlyman/boys showing up talkin' shit.

have a nice day asshole. :lol:

read all of the replies and see where some people just don't get IT. I pay to live here and the creep doesn't. I want to be able to walk in my own neigborhood without being accosetd and harassed, ?It is a civil right. The PD and the neighbors and the local officials will step up and do their part when dealt with effectively and with respect.

It is all a lesson in civics.

those who live in fear will never get IT.

d.

LOL!!!!!! Typical Liberal feel good, Pacifistic bullcrap. Maybe he should just get down on his knee's, Bend over and spread his cheeks? Yuh think, Huh? Yeah I thought so. ~BH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back